7 days late?

rebeccabd

Reaction score
Hi!

So I am 7 days late and I did a lot of searching the internet and what not for help but that never ends well so I thought I was ask here. Lately my periods have been on time, give or take a day so I wasnt thinking about it much until the last few days.

Two days ago I was mopey and more emotional than normal, very worried and sad. Yesterday I completely lost my temper and was so irritable it was not at all like me. In one day I cried about 15 times and at the smallest things, today its about 7. My boobs have also been a little fuller and a little tender but my nipples are veryyy sore. I have been sleeping way more than normal, eating a lot more and getting weird random pain in my stomach like someone kicked me and all my muscles cramp up and hurt for 30 seconds. I also was really sick about 4 days after my period was due, up in the night to go to the bathroom and it carried on for about two days. It's mostly gone now but I still feel a little sick once in a while.

I was just wondering if anyone had symptoms like these and what happened? I am trying not to get too worked up only because I have been using the 'pull out method' and im not quite sure of the chances. I've done this before where I get excited and overthink symptoms so im trying not to this time but it feels a little bit different now.

Firstly, the pull out method is the least reliable form of contraception.
Secondly, your period can be late for a number of reasons, from stress, to lifestyle, sleep, diet, etc. You may have also ovulated late, which will always result in your period being "late". The thing that determines when you period will show up is your luteal phase. This is the period of time after ovulation and up until your period arrives. This stays the same and never changes, except for a day or so every so often.
I suggest you take a pregnancy test love. Best of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"