7 dpo Am I pregnant? Dizziness and bleeding!

ballerpup123

Reaction score
Okay so I am new to this forum and I appreciate everyone's helpful posts!

Has anyone had these symptoms?

1-4 dpo: Somewhat weak and tired
5 dpo: Bloated, lower back cramps (Took Ibuprofen), bloated, Extreme fatigue, loose stools (Sorry TMI), Insomnia, Dreams of metallic taste in mouth and pregnant
6 dpo: Tired, Couple of dizzy spells, no appetite till night time, pink spotting then brown, extreme insomnia (No dreams), cramping in uterus and back
7 dpo: Woke up to what looks like period blood that was bleeding all night. Looks like AF but way too early and bleeding is coming and going.
Very nauseous all day. Everytime I get up I get dizzy and feel like laying down.

Note: I have never been pregnant before but my cycles are always 33 days and my LP stays at 14 days. I know I ovulated for sure 7 days ago and now I am bleeding. I am hoping it is not early MC. I am a twin and my partner is a twin and I carry the fraternal twin gene in my blood so maybe it is an early MC of one of the fertilized embryos. I dont know a whole lot about pregnancy but for some reason I have felt pregnant ever since 5 dpo but I do not know the reason for the bleeding and cramps. If anyone had any answers or advice I would be much obliged! Thanks :)

Hey! With my first son I had bleeding around 6 or 7 dpo it was bright red - it lasted a day, I got a BFP the day I would have started my period. I don't really remember having period cramps more of a feeling like bloating or like my stomach was full. I hope this helps!

Thanks! I am really nervous about it because I have never felt this way on AF. The bleeding is bright red today and it had me worried because my LP would have only been 7 days which is way too short. I started taking a B complex vitamin with folic acid to help with progesterone just in case I am. I just feel really "off".

This past month I started spotting on 6 dpo so I thought it was preg related but for me - it was super early AF - I have endometriosis so don't compare to me. I just said to my husband I have perfectly normal cycles until we start TTC then everything goes crazy lol!

I'm 7dpo today. I've been nauseous here and there, certain smells have been making me feel sick, i've had a few dizzy spells, i've been pretty darn tired as well. The other thing I've been going through is i get a random almost poking feeling in my lower abdomen. I've been bloated too.

anybody think i could be pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->