7 DPO and diarrhea

sil

Reaction score
Yesterday night at 6 DPO I was getting mild cramping. This morning I woke up, and 10 minutes after waking up (before eating or drinking anything) I had a strong urge to go #2 (make that #3...sorry if TMI!). Since waking up 4 hours ago, I have had diarrhea twice and feel sort of twisty crampy on and off. Otherwise I feel fine...could this be maybe something funny I ate last night (since it didn't start until first thing in the AM)? Or a symptom?

I have been woken up by the trots (sorry) three times during this 2ww. i am also taking antibiotics and probiotics though so it could be down to that.

Most things can be a "symptom"... they do say the runs can be. But i wouldnt count on it because anything can cause our tummies to get bothered and land us with the runs. Ive figured out its best to not count every little unusual thing as a symptoms or else your brain starts tricking you because you are stressing about it. Best to ignore those little things unless things really are becoming abnormal. That way you wont cause extra stress.

Hi! Just thought I'd give you a glimmer of hope... When I was on my honeymoon with my husband (Italy), we were TTC. I wasn't keeping track (very well) of everything, like BBT, etc. Turns out I was in my TWW while we were in Venice. On our last day there, I had the same thing... diarrhea. I lasted about two to three days. I just shrugged it off and thought it was just the food (we ate a lot of fresh foods, like pasta, tomatoes, veggies, etc). I was so wrong! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->