7 DPO and losing my mind for sure :)

AngelEyesinNJ

TTC #1
Reaction score
I try not to pay attention to what I am feeling because I do not want to get my hopes up but its to the point where I can't even tell if my boobs have changed any ha ha. I have been feeling crampy and like something is going on down yonder since 2-3 DPO, and my boobs do feel like they are having growing pains (for a lack of better words) and sore also I feel a little nauseous from time to time but this is not consistent.

It is funny because I have an appointment for my gyn on the 21st but at that time I will be 12 DPO so I am not sure if a positive would show up then I feel like pushing out my appointment haha.

Sorry just wanted to share since I am keeping this a secret from people in my life so I have no one to discuss this with.

I have been reading other post and would like to congratulate all of the woman with the :bfp: and woman that have seen :witch: or :bfn: LOTS and LOTS of :dust: to you all.

This is a great site and I love how supportive everyone is!!! :flower:

I try not to pay attention to what I am feeling because I do not want to get my hopes up but its to the point where I can't even tell if my boobs have changed any ha ha. I have been feeling crampy and like something is going on down yonder since 2-3 DPO, and my boobs do feel like they are having growing pains (for a lack of better words) and sore also I feel a little nauseous from time to time but this is not consistent.

It is funny because I have an appointment for my gyn on the 21st but at that time I will be 12 DPO so I am not sure if a positive would show up then I feel like pushing out my appointment haha.

Sorry just wanted to share since I am keeping this a secret from people in my life so I have no one to discuss this with.

I have been reading other post and would like to congratulate all of the woman with the :bfp: and woman that have seen :witch: or :bfn: LOTS and LOTS of :dust: to you all.

This is a great site and I love how supportive everyone is!!! :flower:

Best of luck! positive thinking is the best attitude, thats why im here too, its so hard somethings to keep your chin up but I find sharing the experience with all you ladies very helpful xxx

Yours not the only one going crazy! Lol Im only 6 dpo and trying not to symptom chase but I don't know If I'm having symptoms or all or if it's just wishful thinking :( and when i do have these symptoms theyre so damn similar to AF ! it's hard to stay positive but I'm trying :) . Fxd for your :bfp: !!!

Yours not the only one going crazy! Lol Im only 6 dpo and trying not to symptom chase but I don't know If I'm having symptoms or all or if it's just wishful thinking :( and when i do have these symptoms theyre so damn similar to AF ! it's hard to stay positive but I'm trying :) . Fxd for your :bfp: !!!

Thank you :) I am hoping that wanting this so bad is not making me just feel this way .. it does drive me crazy though. I am having symptoms but sometimes I get discouraged because I am not sure if I am supposed to be seeing any kind of discharge or if I need to actually "go" and check for something. I am hoping this is the month though, the only thing to do is keep positive and hope for the best.
I have just been super positive this month, call me crazy but I also bought a baby photo album so that I can put the BFP in there when I get it lol
I will keep my fxd also for you.. it would be super awesome for you to get that BFP especially as you mentioned in your post that you Ovulated on your wedding night.. how much more romantic and special could it get!! :) Lots of baby :dust:your way.. this is our month!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->