7 dpo and not feeling it

proud mummy!
Reaction score
So this morning my temp took a nose dive and now, this evening, i am getting intense cramps and 'that feeling' you have when the evil witch is visiting. I feel out already :cry:

Hi, u can get cramps from about 6dpo for implantation so u never know! I've got cramps today and I'm 6dpo so I'm really hoping!!

I'm 9dpo. Temp is rising after my dip but bfn tests so far. Still super early though. I am a little hopeful but i just don't know.

I don't test early, I didn't get my Bfp with my son until about 16 dpo

I am a poas addict. Early bfn don't bother me because i know its early. We shall see.

in my experience with my previous pregnancies early cramping is very good! I had that feeling at 7 and 8 dpo and today at 9 dpo got a fainnnntttt line on a FRER you arent out yet! fingers crossed for you!

I am 7 dpiui today and I feel crazy. Needly cramping for a couple days on and off. Spots in the sides of my bbs feel "hot" on the inside if that makes sense. I HAD to
Make a baked potato last night at 11pm because I couldn't stop thinking about it and I am crying over stuff junk. Still testing out my trigger shot 9 days after the shot. My temps were looking so good. Slight dip last night. I am trying to to over think trying to brush it all off as something else.

This ttc is exhausting

Im now 15 dpo and still bfn. Af due in 2 days. Bring her on!

My lp is 16 days. My chart really has fooled me this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->