7 dpo - anyone else feeling this?!

_Meep_

Two girls
Reaction score
Hi,

My OH and I aren't actively TTC - we have a 2 year old girl already and while I would like more children one day, he isn't so bothered lol.

We don't have especially regular sex :haha: - maybe 3-5 times a month if he is lucky! So I didn't think much of it when we DTD this month, until I realised I was 12 days from the start of my last AF and started having EWCM literally the next day ...

My last AF came on 24th July and we had sex on August 4th. Judging by CM and O pains, I think I ovulated about August 6th, making me around 7 dpo now.

I'm pretty familiar with my body and post-O symptoms, and something is definitely different this time. I don't know whether I'm just focusing more on it or what, but I'm feeling (and seeing) all sorts ...

Usually the CM goes away and things dry up down there. But I'm having a lot of it. Sometimes it's more watery and white, other times, quite thick and gluey (gross I know). I do seem to remember this from the last time I was pregnant.

Also, my uterus really KILLS. It never hurts like this, and never for so long. I'm feeling it aching, twinging and pulling constantly. My boobs hurt too, but that is usual for me post-O. They're a bit tingly at times, but I am still breastfeeding my toddler so maybe that's why - though I haven't really noticed this since she was 6 months old or so.

Finally, I'm feeling pretty sick, especially in the mornings when I am hungry, I'm very thirsty, and seem to have loads of saliva?!

I thought it was too early to be feeling much if I am pregnant? I'm confused, and wondering if it's all psychosomatic ...? But it's not like I was TTC or even especially WANT a baby right now, though I would of course be delighted if one happened to be on the way.

I guess what I am trying to say is, I'm not sure I can be imagining all this as I'm not really eager to conceive right now, so not symptom spotting as such. I think I am starting to get secretly excited though.

Is anyone having the same symptoms at all? When do you reckon is the earliest I can test and get a reliable response with a FRER?

Actually I feel exactly like you and i'm about 5dpo :/ the only other time i felt like this was when i had the chem preg. so i'm worried that it might now stick :/
There's a good chance that we are preg .. but it might not stick!

when i had the chem preg i tested 3days before AF was due .. and i got a positive, but i think to be sure it's better to test the day after AF is due.

Hi!

I actually had a lot of these symptoms last time too, only she DID stick. I hope you get your sticky BFP!

I think with my LO I used a FRER a couple of days before I was due too and got my BFP. I want to wait until after I miss AF to be sure, but at the same time I want to know as soon as possible so I can get started with vitamins (not currently taking any, and not looking forward to it as they are seriously harsh on my stomach).

I'm beginning to think I really am pregnant. I have this weird sweet metallic taste at the back of my throat that I am sure is not usually there. The more I think about it, the more I want a BFP. Eek!

Best of luck to you.

Lol yeah I kind of assumed that! :haha: Hope there's a sticky on its way for you. :)

I am 8dpo today and feel much of the same symptoms i felt with my 1st pregnancy
Today i feel sore left boob, thick white cm, very slight nausea when i wake up and randomly through the day. Exceptionally tired. Vivid dreams and i wake around 4am to pee and cant get back to sleep. Twinges and pelvic discomforts are random also.
The TWW feels like it takes forever!!

I know - really not enjoying it now I am in it! I just want to do a test, but it's far too early. :/

Hope you get your BFP, keep us updated. :)

I cant help it. I have tested already lol!! Fully knowing it would come up a BFN this early. But i feel compelled to try just on the off chance that the very faint second line might show up.
The wait is just awful. But with how i feel i am pretty convinced this is it. If its not, this will be the worst pms week ever! 😂

I had the same CM with the cycle that I conceived my DS and I'm getting it again this month...I also had cramps/pinching at 7DPO...possibly a good sign!

But I'm on my first cycle of birth control (pill) so I'm not particularly confident in my case...fingers crossed for you though. Oh and regarding FRERs- I got a BFP on a FRER at 12DPO with my DS. This time I'm going to try to hold out until 14DPO to test as I'm not certain of my O date...but I may cave in!

I cant help it. I have tested already lol!! Fully knowing it would come up a BFN this early. But i feel compelled to try just on the off chance that the very faint second line might show up.
The wait is just awful. But with how i feel i am pretty convinced this is it. If its not, this will be the worst pms week ever! 😂

Ooo! Yes probably too early, but they say your hormone level doubles every couple of days, so you should start seeing positives soon if you are!!! With my LO I got a BFN one morning, then the next morning it was a BFP, so things change pretty quickly lol.

I am still having all my symptoms and desperate to test but going to hold out just a little longer! Ughh.

I had the same CM with the cycle that I conceived my DS and I'm getting it again this month...I also had cramps/pinching at 7DPO...possibly a good sign!

But I'm on my first cycle of birth control (pill) so I'm not particularly confident in my case...fingers crossed for you though. Oh and regarding FRERs- I got a BFP on a FRER at 12DPO with my DS. This time I'm going to try to hold out until 14DPO to test as I'm not certain of my O date...but I may cave in!

Lots of cramps still here too. I sneezed last night, and my uterus really twinged, which is something I remember from the early days with my daughter.

I'm not sure I'll be able to wait until 14 dpo - at the moment it feels like a struggle to wait until 10 dpo! But not really relishing the thought of a false negative (I am now fully convinced I want another baby NOW and will feel so sad if I am not pregnant! I'm so fickle).

Lots of cramps still here too. I sneezed last night, and my uterus really twinged, which is something I remember from the early days with my daughter.

I'm not sure I'll be able to wait until 14 dpo - at the moment it feels like a struggle to wait until 10 dpo! But not really relishing the thought of a false negative (I am now fully convinced I want another baby NOW and will feel so sad if I am not pregnant! I'm so fickle).

When are you thinking you'll test?

Haha, well I just bought 2 FRERs and I want to do one now lol, but I'm going to attempt to wait until the 16th and do one then. If it's negative, I guess I'll do the second around the 20th when I should be due.

I am absolutely starving, despite having eaten, and I'm feeling really quite nauseous - I just wish I knew for sure!!!

Pathetic I know, but I just caved and did a test. I am soooo lame - if there's a stick in the house I cannot help myself!!!

Anyway, it was a BFN. Of course. But I am not losing hope yet and WILL wait to do the next one. Lol.

Is anyone else getting a weird bitter taste in their mouth? Am I just imagining things?

I cant wait to test again. I knew it was much too early but couldnt help myself.
My bbs are getting more and more painful each day that passes. And usually i dont have discomfort in them for af time. So really hoping this is a good sign.
I have my fingers crossed for you guys !! Hoping the symptoms are indicating BFP'S all around! 😁

Pathetic I know, but I just caved and did a test. I am soooo lame - if there's a stick in the house I cannot help myself!!!

Anyway, it was a BFN. Of course. But I am not losing hope yet and WILL wait to do the next one. Lol.

Is anyone else getting a weird bitter taste in their mouth? Am I just imagining things?

I dont have a bitter taste but my mouth tastes like blood on and off. Like ruptured taste buds. Maybe its more metallic...i dont know, its a wierd taste.

Mine tastes horrible - bitter and metallic, and I seem to have heartburn for no apparent reason. Maybe I'm just getting ill ...?

I can't wait to test again either, it's driving me crazy!!!

Come on BFPs!!

I think i will test again on the 16th and 19th. Im due for AF the 19th.
Im crossing my fingers for you!

I rarely get any of these symptoms for AF so im thinking this is it. BUT.. nothing is ever for sure. So im going to try to keep my hopes down so i am not too upset when/if that witch arrives

Crossing my fingers for you too! Only a couple of days until your next test! :D

I don't get these symptoms either. Something really feels different this cycle. As I am typing this, my right boob is tingling like crazy - I am sure this is not normal for me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->