7 dpo - anyone else feeling this?!

I'm hoping you'll be next to get your BFP, if Oily doesn't get hers in the next couple of days! Don't think it's going to be me. 15 dpo today and BFN. Still getting some 'symptoms' but don't think they mean anything now.

So I tweaked again (I know, I know, it's becoming quite a hobby) using this morning's tests and I am seeing lines yet again. I'm not sure if they are just indents. I would have thought something stronger would be showing up by now - unless of course I misjudged ovulation. We only BD twice around the time I was getting EWCM though (and I had it for a while), so it doesn't give me the greatest chance.

Still no AF - on/off aches and cramps, but that's it. I checked my cervix and I think it's lower than before, plus I can now feel the os, which is fucking gross tbh, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do when your body messes you around like this!

I don't feel very sick today at all. First time in quite a while, it seems. I dunno, I really think I'm out, but here are my pictures anyway. Hopefully someone can tell me whether these 'lines' are all in my head!

I can see something in the yellowish one and the one on the right of that but not the others. Is AF officially late yet?

Yeah she should have come yesterday or today but nothing as yet. Keep feeling twinging and aching, especially when I move or cough/sneeze, and the odd bout of cramps, but no show yet. Like I said before, she usually comes in the morning so I don't think I will get it today.

It's really annoying.

How are you feeling? Any pregnancy symptoms (that actually mean something, unlike mine!) yet?

Well i am 100% out this month. Af arrived this morning. Booo...
Stupid witch.

:hugs: oily! Hopefully next cycle is our cycle

Ah, cow. :witch: :nope: Sorry to hear that. :hugs:

I'll be next. Horrible hag, she is.

Ah, cow. :witch: :nope: Sorry to hear that. :hugs:

I'll be next. Horrible hag, she is.

She is a horrible hag isnt she.
Will keep my fingers crossed for you!! Hopefully you dont have to join us next cycle 😁

World's biggest, most shitty cackling crone.

Thank you. No AF as yet. Had cramps for two days though so I reckon she'll come and get me tomorrow morning.

So sorry Oily and Aphy :hugs: hope September is your month

Yeah she should have come yesterday or today but nothing as yet. Keep feeling twinging and aching, especially when I move or cough/sneeze, and the odd bout of cramps, but no show yet. Like I said before, she usually comes in the morning so I don't think I will get it today.

It's really annoying.

How are you feeling? Any pregnancy symptoms (that actually mean something, unlike mine!) yet?

Really annoying that the witch is late as well! :dohh: how confusing! As for me, I'm still very hungry and have achy boobs. Feeling a bit more tired now but no morning sickness yet...I reckon I've got another couple of weeks before that sets in!

Sorry oily and aphy.. I'll probably meet af soon as well.. Waaaahhhh i really hate that witch!!

Meep..goodluck keep us posted!!

Jt-crackers before u get up in the morning helps with the morning sickness but i hope u wont have too much of this..h&h 9mos for u and ur baby!!

Man I hate morning sickness! 'Morning' lol - I felt like crap all day. But it was gone at 9 weeks! Hopefully you won't get it at all.

Still no AF for me, and got a negative on a FRER and a digital yesterday. So baffled right now.

Either I totally misjudged ovulation, or I'm pregnant (unlikely), or I'm having some sort of freaky chemical pregnancy, or my body just doesn't work any more. Hoping it isn't the last one as I'm only 28 ...

Just wish it would hurry up as I want to know now. :(

Rant alert! 😜I'm 10 or 11 doo depending on 3 different apps, fed up getting BFNs. Yesterday thought I saw a faint line on a clear blue and a b&m early . Today nothing on a frer or b&m early, but faint line on. Clear blue. So frustrated just wish my body would work already! all these ppl that get clear positives 8dpo ?! How lucky r they? Lol , going for a walk try n let off some steam ! Cycle 14 can bugger off Lol xxx good luck everyone praying u all get ur BFPs xxxx

Join the club, only I've not seen any lines except when tweaking test pictures, and my period is late. If you're seeing a line, you are probably pregnant! Can you post pictures of it?

having a mare, trying to get it show up, wondering if they are just evaps ! the pink dyed tests are just stark white negative xxx defo think AF on way coz its mood swing central over here! :wacko:

Attachments

• preg double 2.jpg
    preg double 2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 12
I think I see something on both!! I would wait a few days and then do another to see if the line is darker!

Had a little tweak (hope you don't mind) and if you darken the picture you can definitely see something on the bottom test! They could just be indents but in the original picture, they seem to have some colour to them ...

I've recently been taking my tests apart lol as it's easier to make out the indent where the second line appears if you are pregnant, and determine if it has any colour in it.

Aah, bless ur heart, thanks for ur reply, I'm sorry for being so miserable today, hormones heat and a bored child had got the better of me earlier. Time for chill pill. My luteal phase is normally 10 days so if AF ain't here Tomoz will test again the day after. Excellent idea about taking the tests apart will have try that! How are things at ur end meep? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->