7 dpo - anyone else feeling this?!

Really weird - had one tiny streak of brown jelly (disgusting) earlier and nothing else.

Beginning to wonder if I ovulated late and now I'm getting implantation bleeding. I have literally no idea what is going on with me!

I am seriously angry too today lol, just cannot keep my patience with anyone or anything!

Really weird - had one tiny streak of brown jelly (disgusting) earlier and nothing else.

Beginning to wonder if I ovulated late and now I'm getting implantation bleeding. I have literally no idea what is going on with me!

I am seriously angry too today lol, just cannot keep my patience with anyone or anything!

That is soo frustrating for you! If you still don't have AF in two days test again...Maybe late ovulation and a late implanter?!

That's what I'm going to do. I want to test right now but I know it's futile.

Looked back over my little cycle log I made this month lol and I recorded EWCM for 3 days around the time I should have ovulated, which then changed, only to return for 2 days on 12/13 August. We also DTD at this time.

It's weird, because I was having serious symptoms by then. But maybe I was just ovulating late ... making me maybe 9/10/11 dpo now? Apparently, the average time of implantation is 9 dpo.

I'm fed up and just want to know now. I still don't have my period, though I keep getting bad cramps, and my boob pain (which I thought had gone) has merely moved to the sides.

I'm a right state!

:hugs:Sending lots of hugs your way...I have everything crossed that you get some answers soon...and preferably a BFP!

How frustrating! Was hoping you'd have some answers by now.

Getting more of the brown today but it's kind of watery and not what I usually see for the beginning of AF. Maybe I am just paying more attention to it. :/

Think I've got AF now and am kind of glad really as it was just getting too weird. Strangest cycle of my life ever. Thanks everyone for sharing this 2-3 week wait (lol) with me! Those still waiting, please update us when you know!

Ah meep, hope ur ok! :hugs:

All the best for this next cycle hon :flower: Like you just want to start my next cycle now, it will be a relief.

My pink dye tests have stayed negative. I defo seen a faint line on the first day, along with my clearblues, so reckon lost what chance i had now.
just hope my fertility can return proper, wish to god id never gone on that mini pill.:dohh:
The good news is luteal is getting longer and i'm going to see a gyno at hozzy next month, see if there is anything else can do.

Look forward to all your updates xxx

Thanks, I'm ok. :) Though have pretty crappy cramps!

I definitely saw that line too. I'm sure your fertility will return to normal. How long have you been TTC? And what's your luteal phase currently at?

Questions, questions!

Came off pill in October last year been trying since then, luteal has gone from 8 to 11, cycles still varying from 22-29 but periods only last 1 and half days :/. Not great xxx

Ah I see, stupid pill! Luteal phase sounds good though at 11, it's usually under 10 I believe when it's a problem?

Sounds like your body is sorting itself out, but sorry you've been trying a few months. I hope you'll get there very soon! Xx

Thank you lovely, for ur support these last few days! Wish u lots of luck xxx

Ah Meep, glad you finally got AF and have an answer...even if it wasn't the one you wanted...hope next month is less confusing and ends in a BFP!

At least you have an answer. On to the next cycle! :flower: Good luck.

Good luck on septembers cycle ladies! I wont be testing early at all. Or at least i dont plan to. I want to wait until af is late. Ill probably cave and test at 12dpo though. Lol.
Testing sept 18th. Eeek!

Good luck on septembers cycle ladies! I wont be testing early at all. Or at least i dont plan to. I want to wait until af is late. Ill probably cave and test at 12dpo though. Lol.
Testing sept 18th. Eeek!

haha! Good luck! wont tell you how many pregnancy tests i went thru this last cycle ;-)

It's bad isn't it?! I defo drove myself crazy with line eye, had about 5 different brands on the go , Patience is a lesson I need to master I think lol xx

So bad! Same here with the different brands - kept seeing nearly invisible lines also! For all I know I could have had a chemical pregnancy. I had a lot of symptoms and my period was a few days late, so it's vaguely possible. Not going to bother getting hung up on the possibilities though! I'll never know, and that's ok with me. I need to get some patience too - spent nearly £40 on tests. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->