7 dpo! anyone else?

Sonnenshein_

instagram-elevenjuneseven
Reaction score
Hello ladies! Been following this wonderful forum for some time now, thought it time I join you ladies at last! I'm now 7 dpo and officially going crazy with the wait! As is my fiance. This is our first month ttc. I'm feeling absolutely exhausted, going to the loo an awful lot more than the norm! Very eratic appetite, headaches, nausea and temp's gone up over the past couple of days. Had some very odd sensations in my tummy in the way of cramping and heavy feelings, as I get when due on but somewhat different. Hoping these are all early signs as my fiance is convinced, but as they're all similar to being due on I'm not getting my hopes up. My cycle ranges from 24 to 28 days so I can't be 100% sure on dates but I'm almost certain I'm due on the 16th. Isn't the wait just awful, ladies? I'm even dreaming of positive tests every night! Anyone else in the same boat?

Good morning Sonnenshein, yes I am in the same boat. The wait is awful but I am finding this site to be a blessing. I am testing next week.
I have lots of symptoms but I am not sure if it's my mind playing tricks on me because I want this so bad. Weekends are the worst for me. Let's hope the next week flies by and we get our BFP. Hang in there

Good luck! Do let me know the result. The wait would be much easier for me if I wasn't a housewife, in attempts to keep my mind on other things I think I've cleaned absolutely every inch of our house! Something to distract me would be lovely. I'm booked in for a blood pregnancy test on the 18th so I think i may do a home test before the app. Pray for a pos so no need for any needles!

Sonneshein, I completely understand. I work from home too and know what you mean. The beginning of the week drags for me. The latter part I am usually scrambling and full on taxi service for the kids.
Do you have any hobbies that you enjoy or would like to learn? Something that will keep your hands and mind busy but not too strenuous. My DH has me on pelvic rest, lol. It is great for me no barn chores (yippee) no laundry etc. so I am filling in my time learning how to knit, drawing, making crafts for the holidays and of course cleaning the house. In the past I have actually done cross stitching,not well by any means, but it kept me busy.
Just a few ideas, I hope it helps. Hang in and keep me posted on your results :)

Today I am 7 dpo and I am with you girls-every day is SOOOOO long! This is our 4th month TTC and I am trying to to symptom obsess. Last month I had all of the "right" symptoms and AF came right on time. This is way harder than I ever expected but I am REALLY trying to stay positive. Please keep in touch-we can't do it alone. :hugs:

I'm 8dpo today and trying not to symptom spot though I don't have many anyway. On a bit of a downer this month, I don't feel like this is my month :cry:

Hi guys, can i join in, I'm 7dpo too and will be testing around the 20/21st. I dont have many symptoms that I dont have every month, but when I did fall pregnant before the symptoms were all the same as af so I refuse to read to much into them now and get my hopes up, will probably give in and test around 10dpo but was wanting to hold of until af was due! Just dont think I have the will power to wait lol xx

:dust:

Today I am 7 dpo and I am with you girls-every day i SOOOOO long! This is our 4th month TTC and I am trying to to symptom obsess. Last month I had all of the "right" symptoms and AF came right on time. This is way harder than I ever expected but I am REALLY trying to stay positive. Please keep in touch-we can't do it alone. :hugs:

I know what you mean, i don't feel like this is my month but that's only me being negative toward it, feel like I'll never get that BFP but it's no way to think. Good luck to you hun! Keep us updated :) x

Hi guys, can i join in, I'm 7dpo too and will be testing around the 20/21st. I dont have many symptoms that I dont have every month, but when I did fall pregnant before the symptoms were all the same as af so I refuse to read to much into them now and get my hopes up, will probably give in and test around 10dpo but was wanting to hold of until af was due! Just dont think I have the will power to wait lol xx

:dust:

Hi Michelle! Good luck :) I know what you mean about testing early, i tested at 6DPO even though I knew it was way too early! Save the heartbreak hun, or if you do test 2t 10DPO you should get some one step brand 10mui tests. Ultra sensitive. I'm testing with them from 16th/17th.

Hey everyone I am so new to this but what I do know is that I am 7dpo. I got a BPF on my wondfo OPK on cycle days 17 and 18 so I guess it's 7dpo... Anyhoo this morning I woke up to BROWN STUFFf in my undies but when i stuck my finger inside to feel my cervix it only came back out with the WHITE discharge I get before af.. I am sssssssssssssoooooooooo confused. Could this have been implantation bleeding??? Well things get even weirder, I decided to take an OPK around mid afternoon and the line was dark but not as dark as the control line. I tested yesterday and the opk was completly light!!!!!! almost non existent and then today close to pos????
I honestly dont wanna get my hopes up, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

It could well have been IB but I'm not really sure hun, good luck!

Sounds like implantation to me Brittany. I haven't had any blood. I have only had lower back pain, cramps, crying over nothing, creamy cm, couldn't sleep between 2:30-5:00 and vivid dreams. I am probably going to test on Tuesday but TRY to wait until Wednesday. I hope these days go fast. Good luck to all of you and thanks for the well wishes. Keep me posted! :dust:

Sounds like implantation to me Brittany. I haven't had any blood. I have only had lower back pain, cramps, and vivid dreams. I am probably going to test on Tuesday but TRY to wait until Wednesday. I hope these days go fast. Good luck to all of you and thanks for the well wishes. Keep me posted! :dust:
I appreciate all the positive energy it feels great to be able to have some many people who I can relate to. Tons of BABY DUST to everyone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->