7 DPO Getting nervous...anyone else?

Missy08

Reaction score
I’m 7DPO today and am getting nervous about testing coming up. I had a CP last month so I’m getting anxious. I also don’t feel like I’ve had too many symptoms either :( I’ve had a couple episodes of nausea, dizziness earlier around 4/5DPO and Amy bbs are a LITTLE sore. I know it’s still early but I wish I had more symptoms by now. I had a lot of creamy CM last month too and don’t have any right now...

Anyone else around 7DPO?

Hey!!
How are you feeling?
I’m currently 8DPO and feeling rather nervous. I tested yesterday and today and BFN I know it’s to early but I couldn’t help myself. 🙈

I’m trying to stay positive and also trying to convince myself that the things iv been feeling at in my head or a big 😂 just so if AF shows it won’t be so disappointing.
It’s only our first cycle TTC.

I'm 9dpo today not testing yet til at least 13dpo I hate seeing that negative test x

9dpo here and just as nervous as the rest of you.

Pretty much had sore nipples since 4dpo. And very nauseous this arvo. Absolutely no C.M. to speak do so who knows? Maybe the slightest little bit off bloody something when checking C.M. today, Keeping positive but not sure what to think.

:dust: lots of sticky baby dust to all of us

I had some spotting 7dpo when checking cx it wasn't much and didnt get it again if it wasn't me I'd be saying ib when are you testing?

I had some spotting 7dpo when checking cx it wasn't much and didnt get it again if it wasn't me I'd be saying ib when are you testing?

Going to hold out until 15dpo. Unless something screams that I should test early. Haha don’t like seeing a bfn. 8 months of ttc, I’m ready for my bfp!

Just went to the loo to check cm and there’s the same as earlier today, the slightest browny tinge. Like microscopic, well not microscopic but enough to tinge the little amount of CM I have

I'm like 2dpo and nervous!! I won't be able to hold out and will more than likely test at 9dpo.
Fingers crossed for you all :dust:

I’m 5DPO and I don’t know if it’s too early to symptom spot. However yesterday I had cramping on lower left side and had a vivid dream. Vivid dreams are ALWAYS a symptom for me (5 pregnancies) but still not trying to get my hopes up! Hope you ladies have some great news this week!

I’m 5DPO and I don’t know if it’s too early to symptom spot. However yesterday I had cramping on lower left side and had a vivid dream. Vivid dreams are ALWAYS a symptom for me (5 pregnancies) but still not trying to get my hopes up! Hope you ladies have some great news this week!

Fingers crossed!!

I’m 10dpo and quite unsure, will test sat unless af shows up first

I'm 8dpo and impatiently waiting.

When do you ladies normally start testing? I haven't TTC in 4 years so I feel like a newbie again.

Ash- ahhh how do you do it- patiently wait? The agony!

bdb-I will start testing at 11DPO. When will you start to test?

ANL- I told myself I wouldn't test until the day AF is supposed to arrive, but I feel myself getting so impatient already. :lol: I have a feeling I'll be making a stop by the store within the next two days.

Ash- ahhh how do you do it- patiently wait? The agony!

bdb-I will start testing at 11DPO. When will you start to test?

with great difficulty I assure you! haha!! that and I hate seeing BFN's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->