7 DPO hoping for a rainbow UPDATE 10 DPO

mummof1

Reaction score
I see something in real life but it's hard to capture !
I had left over hcg from my miscarriage but I tested to negatives when I had my last period.

I'm really hoping this turns into a BFP !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 73
Thanks !
I wish I could capture it on camera but it's soooo faint !

I don't see anything just yet but it's still super early.

This one seems a bit better

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 66
7dpo is so early, I don't see anything just yet but best of luck!

hey lovely!! hope this is your bfp. I'm 5dpo atm. ovulated 2 weeks late so this has been a heck long cycle. lots luck xx

I know it's early , I usually get my BFPs at 9/10 DPO so I always cave and test around 7 .

hey lovely!! hope this is your bfp. I'm 5dpo atm. ovulated 2 weeks late so this has been a heck long cycle. lots luck xx

Thanks!!!
Sucks you're having a long cycle , hope you get your sticky bean !

I am determined to capture what I see lol
Anyone see this ??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 72
Thanks .
Hopefully I'll be back with a clear BFP !
I'm so desperate after this last miscarriage

I definitely see it on the last photo you posted :)

I can see the very top of the line on the first test too. The line is showing on the part of the test that is slightly covered by a shadow. Down below, where the rest of the test is really brightly lit, I think it washes the line out.

You sure you're only 7 DPO? The last test you posted, that looks more like an 8-9 DPO line to me :)

Thanks , it's just so difficult with the way the camera changes the photo ..
I'm pretty sure , I get severe pain when I ovulate .. Or at least I think that's what's happening when I feel the pain ? I start with cramps and EWCM cycle day 11 and then I get severe pain on one side of my abdomen cycle day 15 which I say is my ovulation day .. I don't chart though

So I have learned when I ovulate based on a painful one-sided feeling, just like you, but I only started trusting that pinching feeling after 3-4 cycles of temping, seeing that my temp always rose the day after the strong pinch.

My friend, however, had a different experience. She was seeing an RE and had PCOS, so she would get frequent ultrasounds throughout her cycle to look at follicle maturity etc. She said that very frequently during her TTC journey, she would get a strong one-sided pinch. Certain she had ovulated, she'd go in for an ultrasound and bloodwork, and they would tell her that she hadn't ovulated yet, even though she was very close on the side she had the strong pinch. So she feels that ovulation pain is very unreliable.

My experience was different, and yours may well be too, but just wanted to introduce the possibility that you might be just 1 day ahead or so, just because that line is pretty dark for 7 DPO!

That's very interesting thank you!
I should have temped , I think if it turns out that I'm not pregnant I will definitely start .
I noted on my period tracker that I had very heavy EWCM and cramping on cycle day 13 and 14 ..pain was CD 15 and I'm CD 22 today

I can't wait to see more tests. When are you testing again?

And FWIW I don't think this is leftover from your m/c. I know there were some concerns about that last cycle, but I personally thought your lines last cycle were new lines too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->