7 dpo symptoms- please post yours!

ttc4number1

Reaction score
I'm 7 DPO and a POAS addict- I've had 2 BFN's (one of 5DPO and one of 6DPO) Please post your 7 DPO symptoms and tell me when you got your BFP! I need new friends on here!

Hi! I am at 8dpo right now. I haven't felt much of anything other than hope!

I have tender bb's, sore nipples, watery cm, i've been tired (but i also haven't been sleeping very well) and that's about it.

You should know that you aren't considered pregnant until implantation occurs which normally takes place around 7-10DPO. It takes your fertilized egg around six days to travel down your fallopian tube and implant so you'll never get a BFP testing before 7-10DPO so to be safe I'd always at least wait to test after 10DPO!

Good luck!

Feeling anything so far?

I'm 7 dpo today and I have:

heartburn (heartburn since ovulation day)
constipated the last few days. Hard to go and only little comes out (SORRY)
gassiness (since 2 dpo)
a little nauseous (maybe from the heartburn)
little twinges in the lower abdomen area but might be from gas

that's it for me for now.

Hi All, I am either 7 or 8 dpo today, I had mostly gas and indigestion up until today and today I have cramps...

had a temp dip yesterday and day before, temp is back up today.

neg HPT this am, however, almost positive OPK!

It was super dark on the left side of the test line and then faded a little, I checked with POAS.COM and they said to go by the darkest part of the test line, so by there definition it is a positive opk!

Thanks girls- here's it for me so far: I BD'd 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th of January. My last period was on December 28th and lasted 4 days. I have a 37 day cycle and think I ovulated this month on January 20th or 21st. Here are my symptoms:

January 20th and January 21st- CRAMPING (ovulation cramps, i believe)

January 24th (4DPO)- Tight feeling in upper stomach (like it feels when you just got done running a long distance), bb's a little sore, feeling tired.

January 25th (5DPO)-BFN :( i know, it's too early but i'm a serious POAS addict.

January 26th (6DPO)- Runny nose, burning feeling in stomach, mid backs sore, bb's still hurting, another BFN :(

January 27th (7DPO)- Early morning cramps down low.

-I'm not seeing ANY CM on the toilet paper or anything...i guess that's a bad sign. What does everyone think about my symptoms, etc? HELP!

gassiness (since 2 dpo)

WOW, I just read your comment, and that is exactly me! gassy and horrid heartburn since ovulation!

ugh!

Goodluck to yall- hopefully this is OUR month! This is only my 2nd month TTC, but it seems like it's been FOREVER! I bought 12 ICs on ebay, and hopefully i won't feel near AS bad about my POAS addiction- lol! I just wish I could fast forward a few days, or knew if my symptoms were just normal symptoms of post-ovulation and i'm just seeming to notice them now or pregnancy symptoms. Who knows? Hopefully I get lotssssss of baby dust this month!

Goodluck to yall- hopefully this is OUR month! This is only my 2nd month TTC, but it seems like it's been FOREVER! I bought 12 ICs on ebay, and hopefully i won't feel near AS bad about my POAS addiction- lol! I just wish I could fast forward a few days, or knew if my symptoms were just normal symptoms of post-ovulation and i'm just seeming to notice them now or pregnancy symptoms. Who knows? Hopefully I get lotssssss of baby dust this month!

Good Luck,

I bought 50 IC tests lol, off of Amazon! so yeah I guess 12 isn't so bad!

I'm in my 5th cycle ttc number 1, we were NTNP for a few months prior to that, but we have been really trying for 5 months now!

I turn 25 on Feb 6th, so this would be a wonderful suprise!

That's awesome i'll be 23 in April- I'm hoping this can be a Valentines Day present for me- a wonderful BFP ;)

gassiness (since 2 dpo)

WOW, I just read your comment, and that is exactly me! gassy and horrid heartburn since ovulation!

ugh!

Just like one of the ladies that posted, my CM is pretty dry. Nothing on my undies, but when I the internal check...the CM that is there is like specks on my finger (TMI i know sorry LOL) -- like crumbly almost...I'm hoping that my symptoms are a good sign even if my CM is not really there :(

Well, I sure hope we're on the right track huh? :) Baby dust to us!!! :thumbup:

Ive got 2 ltl ones and had a mc in dec, on a never ending 2ww as continued ttc without waiting for a af to wk out dates so im just bding and doing a ptest every 2 wks, its driving me mad. The first major symptoms i had by 10 dpo with 3 previous pregnancies is blue veins in boobs are more obvious and slight lightheadedness. Im currently imagining loads of symptoms by thinking about it too much grrrrr good luck

Thank you! Good luck to you too! My BB's have been sooo sore- but my pregnancy test was negative this morning. Is it possible for them to be sore this soon?? I need some kind of hope!

finally someone who has a similiar cycle!
im in the same boat as. we'll see no major dpo symptoms except
some tightness around my abdomen area (but could be
just from what I ate today - lol) I've also been feeling nauseated the past
two days, but again it could be nothin.

good luck to both of us!

oh I did notice cm two days ago, but wasn't sure if that was anything,

the most annoying thing is that pms in the wk before af is same as the pregnancy symptoms. you will get deffinate symptoms by wk 5 usually. I didnt get any real changes till 19 wks with my first baby tho. look for things to do to occupy yourself. the best times are when you forget about it and then suddenly remember your period is late x

You should know that you aren't considered pregnant until implantation occurs which normally takes place around 7-10DPO. It takes your fertilized egg around six days to travel down your fallopian tube and implant so you'll never get a BFP testing before 7-10DPO so to be safe I'd always at least wait to test after 10DPO!
Not true, woman have had BFP as early as 6dpo, I myself had Implantation cramps at 4dpo then a BFP at 7dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->