7 dpo symptoms- please post yours!

I'm 11 dpo, I just went to the bathroom and there was loads of CM!!! LOADS OF IT.

It was stringy and watery, a bit egg whitish with a bit of creamy cm mixed in there....weird!!!!!

BFN's so far though

Sweetdot- hopefully that's your sweet little baby making it's way in there :) i wish i had something like that happen to me!! I'm jealous- lol!

i've lost faith in getting pregnant, lol!!!

to top it all, i held my pee all day, and did a clear blue easy and it came up with a super thin line....but ive been reading that means BFN and that its a defect or an evap...
it was blue and did come up in the time frame, but i couldnt retest because my pee was too weak after that!

i'm fed up, I almost can't wait for this cycle to be over, the cramps have intensified too!

Just wanted to let you guys know... I got a BFP on 9dpo.. but I didn't have ANY CM at ALL until about 13dpo. So no CM isn't always a bad sign, from my experience!

I'm either 12 or 13 dpo, cramps have intensified slowly since 7/8 dpo, so this has been a tough tww.
I peed into a cup this am for fmu test but it was too pale and I didn't want yo waste my last two good tests.
If I'm 13 dpo, I'm due tomorrow.
My temp is still up compared to last month, when it dropped quite a but, but...if I am 12 dpo, it would be right...

No more cm since that brief episode yesterday, which was weird...

I did two clear blues yesterday, both of them had that weird line and shadow thing happen, I dipped an frer in the same pee but it's bfn for sure.

Just waiting for tomorrow now.

You should know that you aren't considered pregnant until implantation occurs which normally takes place around 7-10DPO. It takes your fertilized egg around six days to travel down your fallopian tube and implant so you'll never get a BFP testing before 7-10DPO so to be safe I'd always at least wait to test after 10DPO!
Not true, woman have had BFP as early as 6dpo, I myself had Implantation cramps at 4dpo then a BFP at 7dpo.

It could possibly due to an early ovulation.OPK's and Ov pains are not 100% reliable.Sometimes an extra ovum is released at some part of the cycle,which we might not be aware of.Implantation cramps are not specific either.

An ovum cannot get fertilized,traverse the tube,implant and produce enough HCG to produce a BFP in 6 days.A fertilized ovum undergoes a series of cell divisions to form the blastocyst which implants successfully only on a lining thats adequately thick,that is >7 mm at least and it requires some time after ovulation.

Just wanted to let you guys know... I got a BFP on 9dpo.. but I didn't have ANY CM at ALL until about 13dpo. So no CM isn't always a bad sign, from my experience!

congrats! yay!

Hi ladies...I am pulling for all of you to get your :BFP:!!!!

Here's my lil story....long irregular cycles w/ other issues. I have been doing everything to try to see if I am even o'ing. CBFM never showed a peak, but was using back up strips. I took a look at my strips to see if there was a diff and looking back it looked like the 24th (CD17) I may have o'd. strips show 2 days w/ a SLIGHTLY darker line...but not totally matching--but darker than what it has been. On the 23rd i noticed a (TMI) pinky smear on my TP. Didn't think anything of it (cudda been ov bleedin).

This past Sunday which would be oh (if I go according to the above) roughly 7dpo...a brown discharge in my drawers. LOL. TOTALLY caught of guard cuz I have never seen that before! It lasted late Sunday into Monday---w/ just a little on a liner. No flow no red...nothing like my usual stuff (typically VERY HEAVY and cloty). I tested Monday just for the hell of it-:dohh:of course :bfn: then again yesterday w/ fmu...and :bfn:. :shrug:

Symptoms: Full, Gassy, a lil dizzy, stuffy & ok a lil :twisted:. That's it. I think in the last 2 months I had more symptoms than now when I actually think I have a chance of being PG. LOL.

I know it could be early but I told myself I am going to hold off until next week!

Feel free to write I am all for buddying up. I am just going to TRY to sit tight and not test again, don't want another let down. LOL. BUMP & LUCK LADIES!

:dust:

:muaha:

Hey! I'm 7DPO right now and I'm going CRAZY.

I'm an avid youtube vlogger and i'm even doing crafts and things when i'm not at work to keep my mind off of it, but it still wanders.

This is my first TTC Cycle

(sorry for TMI but here are my symptoms)

1DPO- gassy
2DPO-gassy more (I know tmi, but really
3DPO- still gassy. not passing gas really, just feeling like i need to
4DPO- omg...you guessed it.. gassy
5DPO- gassy, and mood swings
6DPO-frequent urination, gassy, STARVING, mood swings (poor dh). weird...hot flash like things. my face and neck will just heat up til where they feel like they're burning, then cool down
7DPO- heartburn, gassy, frequent urination, & more hotflashes

I'm 7 dpo and have been having all kinds of symptoms! Nausea, bloated (my sons preschool teacher asked me if I was pregnant yeaterday..lol), tired, lots of cramping and twinges since 4 dpo but not anything today oddly, excessive saliva, backache, palms of my hands are red and splotchy. I too a hpt yesterday around 5pm and immediately got at bfp, granted the line was thinner and not as dark as the control but definitely there...i was super excited..tested this morning twice and both were bfn!!! I'm so discouraged now!

I'm 7 dpo and have been having all kinds of symptoms! Nausea, bloated (my sons preschool teacher asked me if I was pregnant yeaterday..lol), tired, lots of cramping and twinges since 4 dpo but not anything today oddly, excessive saliva, backache, palms of my hands are red and splotchy. I too a hpt yesterday around 5pm and immediately got at bfp, granted the line was thinner and not as dark as the control but definitely there...i was super excited..tested this morning twice and both were bfn!!! I'm so discouraged now!

I posted on your other thread hun!!! I hope I am right!

Here's my lil story....long irregular cycles w/ other issues. I have been doing everything to try to see if I am even o'ing. CBFM never showed a peak, but was using back up strips. I took a look at my strips to see if there was a diff and looking back it looked like the 24th (CD17) I may have o'd. strips show 2 days w/ a SLIGHTLY darker line...but not totally matching--but darker than what it has been. On the 23rd i noticed a (TMI) pinky smear on my TP. Didn't think anything of it (cudda been ov bleedin).

This past Sunday which would be oh (if I go according to the above) roughly 7dpo...a brown discharge in my drawers. LOL. TOTALLY caught of guard cuz I have never seen that before! It lasted late Sunday into Monday---w/ just a little on a liner. No flow no red...nothing like my usual stuff (typically VERY HEAVY and cloty). I tested Monday just for the hell of it-:dohh:of course :bfn: then again yesterday w/ fmu...and :bfn:. :shrug:

Symptoms: Full, Gassy, a lil dizzy, stuffy & ok a lil :twisted:. That's it. I think in the last 2 months I had more symptoms than now when I actually think I have a chance of being PG. LOL.

I know it could be early but I told myself I am going to hold off until next week!

Feel free to write I am all for buddying up. I am just going to TRY to sit tight and not test again, don't want another let down. LOL. BUMP & LUCK LADIES!

I'm in the same boat. saw brown cm (slight)
constanly dizzzy nauseated and irritable.
expecting af in 2days.
gonna wait till end of next week to test

good luck!

I posted on your other thread hun!!! I hope I am right!

I tried to reply but my phone is stupid lol. My sil said the same thing yall did and I thought she was just trying to be nice but it makes sense cuz with both my kids I only got positives at night and same with my mc/ectpic in october. So...im gonna wait until friday and test again. The negative test is now positive (yeah I dug it out of the trash 4 hrs later lol)but I know I can't trust that lol

I'm in the same boat. saw brown cm (slight)
constanly dizzzy nauseated and irritable.
expecting af in 2days.
gonna wait till end of next week to test

good luck!

Thanks so much Mal!!! I appreciate it! I know...just trying to keep a good spin on things...CONGRATS Armywife!:happydance:

good luck sweetdot, i'm 25 on the 7th, fingers crossed!!

I'm 7 dpo today and I have:

heartburn (heartburn since ovulation day)
constipated the last few days. Hard to go and only little comes out (SORRY)
gassiness (since 2 dpo)
a little nauseous (maybe from the heartburn)
little twinges in the lower abdomen area but might be from gas

that's it for me for now.

WOW, I just read your comment, and that is exactly me! gassy and horrid heartburn since ovulation!

ugh!
:thumbup::winkwink:
Yes exactly same for me Im 7dpo and really bad heartburn and food keeps returning t say hello all day long!! Are either of you pregnant? Id live to know Im hoping Im not reading to much into it because i really hope i am!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->