7 DPO symptoms

Prilly

Reaction score
I am 7 dpo as of today and last few days i have had stomach twinges but a sharp quick pain today.... I just want to know if i am yet the wait is driving my crazy... my symptoms are as follows

1.dpo.... nothing
2.dpo... some abdominal cramping thinking it was O, gas
3.dpo... tummy cramps, gas, nausea, tired extremely.
4dpo... bobbies sore, gas, feel like getting a flu
5.dpo... boobies tender, gas, strong smells, stuffy nose, tummy twinges
6.dpo as above and vivid dreams at night, notice i need to pee more woke up at 3am to go to the bathroom...
7.dpo sore boobies, gas, bathroom, nausea, light headed, sharp pain in tummy, sneezing, really stuffy nose...

I hope im pregnant i have never had these symptoms in previous months trying to conceive.... i have at least a week to wait.. could not go any slower..

Would like to know what others think of these symptoms although I know that i can not get a direct answer but just knowing other peoples answers is kinda relieving....

Please feel free to comment :flower:

1DPO sensitive nips
2DPO sensitive nips
3DPO - Bloating, Gas, Tender bbs
4DPO - Bloating, Gas,
5DPO - Increased appetite, Cold like sypmtoms, (sniffles, coughing)
6DPO - Increased appetite
7DPO - Nothing

I'm similar this month and feel good about it. I'm either 8/9 dpo and things are just different this month:
1 - 5dpo: dry, REALLY smelly farts (tmi!) as in they're offending hubby and that's hard to do!
6dpo: gas, light cramps, hungry, tired
7dpo: gas, light cramps. Was walkin round asda and all of a sudden the WORST back pain came on in my lower back. Stayed all day and night, couldn't hardly walk!
8/9 dpo: back pain gone down a lot, so tired, hungry, gassy and light cramps.

Hoping so much for BFP! Not testing though,AF is due monday so I'm holding out til then.

Hey ladies! I am 4-5 dpo & I have some of the same symptoms! I am so...stuffy & achy! Feel like I am coming down with something! hope it is a sign! I want a bump not a cold! Lol gl & baby dust to all!!

Hey ladies! I'm 6-7 dpo... And impatient as anything!! Been having mild cramps, Achey breasts, back and hip aches. I'm soo hungry and tired.. And waking up during night to go pee (which I never do!) trying not to 'symptom spot' but man it's HARD! Lol. Ive also had terrible thrush (tmi yes I know) which when I mentioned it to my big sis (an we weren't talking bout pregnancy at the time) she said she had at the beginning of every pregnancy (shes got five kids). Hmmm thoughts??

Baby dust to all!!! Xxx :flower:

Prilly,
I have a good feeling about it!
I know those sharp pains you're talking about, I had that at 3dpo. It just came for a few seconds and disappeared. This is my first pregnancy so I definitely noticed some of the sensations you described (tender bbs, gas, tummy twinges particularly on my left side, and I HAVE to get up at 2am to use the bathroom). I haven't had the flu-like symptoms yet, maybe I'm lucky. I tested at 7dpo and got BFN. BFP at 12dpo and confirmed by my doctor a few days later.

I think this might be it Prilly!

Remy..

I am now 11/12 dpo today.... symptoms of nausea stayed just every now and again i will feel sick.. the cramping stayed and went.. I am not sure this month I am feeling a little less positive because I have all my classic symptoms of AF now except its more so my nipples that hurt and i mean really hurt. I am trying to stay positive I havent taken a test yet I was going to wait till tomorrow....

Good luck to you all please post back on here success stories or not its nice to know... Baby dust to you all x

Prilly,
I have a good feeling about it!
I know those sharp pains you're talking about, I had that at 3dpo. It just came for a few seconds and disappeared. This is my first pregnancy so I definitely noticed some of the sensations you described (tender bbs, gas, tummy twinges particularly on my left side, and I HAVE to get up at 2am to use the bathroom). I haven't had the flu-like symptoms yet, maybe I'm lucky. I tested at 7dpo and got BFN. BFP at 12dpo and confirmed by my doctor a few days later.

I think this might be it Prilly!

AHHHHH I JUST SEEN BFP congrats that is totally awesome :D :thumbup:

Yay! Congrats on BFP!!! I also have bad tummy cramps! Not bad gas though lol! My boobs aren't sore either.... Either 6 or 8 days po. Desperate to take a test!! My husband says I was complaining of stomach cramps a lot when I was preg before (although i cant remember!) so hope they're good cramps!! Congrats again on the BFP! Hopefully see you in preg boards! X

im 5dpo, and have not noticed any symptoms- it should be first possible day of implantation for me- so fingers X- havnt had a single twinge, but theres another two days of time frame for implantation. sigh.....:coffee:

OMG so tonight I took a HPT and i can see a very very faint positive its a clear blue im hoping im not seeing things hubby can see it too... will take another one first morning and see what it says...

Im so excited :D

OMG so tonight I took a HPT and i can see a very very faint positive its a clear blue im hoping im not seeing things hubby can see it too... will take another one first morning and see what it says...

Im so excited :D

so happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance:
hopefully this will turn into a lucky thread :)

i am 7dpo today, felt a bit sickly this morning, but that might just be in my head. go from really cold to really hot several times a day...

:dust: to all xx

ok im still getting used too posting on here i thought i posted before but couldn't see it so i started re writing it then accident pressed tab and then enter or what ever i pressed on the key pad it posted so im editing and now writing this....

Id also like to add the feelings or nausea ive been getting over the last few days and today i went to eat something i normally love and it was absolutely disgusting it tasted horrid, I couldn't even stand the smell... well i hope this is not just psychosomatic im feeling pretty confident here is to baby #2 :D

Good luck and best wishes to you all blowing baby dust ur way :D

i am 7dpo today. i havent had ANY symptoms this month, in others months ive had loads. all ive got is boobs a little sore today. sore throat on and off quite randomly. bloating. gassy. and sharp abdomen pains today which fingers crossed is implantation? xx

well I have taken two tests one yesterday arvo with a very faint line on positive and one this morning with another faint line on positive using clear blue... i used pregnosis and got a BFN now i dont like those tests.... i am getting the centre abdo cramps as i write this but i had to take my DD to the docs today so while i was there i went and got bloods done which will confirm BFP or BFN...... i get the results tonight..... fingers crossed....

oh and has anyone got a false neg my lines come up in the specified times so i know there not evap lines but cause there so faint im so unsure....

i am 7dpo today. i havent had ANY symptoms this month, in others months ive had loads. all ive got is boobs a little sore today. sore throat on and off quite randomly. bloating. gassy. and sharp abdomen pains today which fingers crossed is implantation? xx

not sure how to respond so it gets to you but i wish you all the best and good luck the next 6 days for you will take forever...

Hi ladies,
I got my day 21 progesterone back today, and it was 21.5- ive had a look around an d it seems that on some scales it suggests anovulatory- and on others it is within normal ranges....

I did do it on day 21, where as my cycle is 30-32, from what i read you do day 21 as progetserone peaks 7dpo- so i would have been 5 days PO- so do you think that if it was boaderline maybe thats becasue it haddnt peaked yet?

sigh......I had a pos OPK and great ewcm, so i was pretty confodent this month....

good luck prilly!!!

I have heard its more likely to get a false pos than a false neg- but it all depends upon wen you test??? If its real early (before 13dpo) then anything is possible!

Im hoping your bloods have good news!!!

OK so im wondering what the go is..... I got to faint positives on HPT went to the doctor and got a negative result on bloods, my AF is like clock work i can narrow it down to the hour I am late no AF or nothing that has never happened to me before... i know i must not be preg cause my bloods came back neg i had them done 4 days before i was due would that be too early to test or something? please comment i am so confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->