7 dpo testing until AF or BFP

hopefulone17

Reaction score
7 dpo and stark white although for a second something caught my eye. But I think I've developed line eye

Attachments

• IMG_6978.jpg
    IMG_6978.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 37
8 dpo and bfn. Although something is still catching my eye. Again it could just be me getting my hopes up anyone else see it? Also, I don't know how to tweak to help it.

Attachments

• IMG_6980.jpg
    IMG_6980.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 31
its okay, I figured its probably just my eyes playing tricks on me!

I don't think I can see anything sorry.

its okay, Its still early and i tend to have longer cycles anyway so its actually really early for me.

so i edited it to make it dark so you all can see what i'm talking about.. but my computer won't let me go advanced and the file is too large on my phone anyone got any ideas?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=705220

You'll have to zoom in to see it.

I can't tell because when I zoom in it gets all blurry

This is driving me nuts i've had no trouble uploading up until now and now its giving me all kinds of problems

the only thing i did was darken that picture and if i black and white it i can definitely see something. It shouldn't be an Evap as it was taken in the time frame so either i have some crazy ability to see lines that aren't there or this is the start of a bfp

i see something faint its hard to get a good picture sometimes

It was incredibly hard to capture. But was slightly more prominent in person. I can't say whether its a true line or maybe just a shadow. but something was there. Today's coming shortly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->