7 dpo who wants to wait with me??

This thread is full of baby dust!! Congrats!!

AliBiz, my fingers are crossed for you!!!

Wow congrats everybody! So exciting! I'm 12 dpo today. Still bloated, so much that it's uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach. Weird. Boobs are sore on and off now. Fx'd for the rest of us, hopefully the good luck will continue here!!

I did something I never do and did a hpt, and it was a huge BFN, Not a whiff of a second line and believe me I filtered it every which way possible. Nadda......I tested positive on DD at 13dpo, so I reckon that the af pains I am feeling are actual af pains .

Me too, Af due today and although she has yet to show my temp dropped this morning so she will appear at some point today.... H&H 9 months to all you ladies who got your bfp and see you next month Buttercup x

hi ladies i just wanted to jump in here at 6dpo and say congrats to the bfp's and to those the nasty witch got, hopefully next month is your month!

Yaaaayyyy! Congrats to the BFP's!!! :happydance:

Sorry to the ones who got AF :( You're in my thoughts for next month!

I just wanted to join this lucky baby dust thread!
I'm on dpo 8 today and I am hoping for a sticky bean.

Would be the first pregnancy and would mean the world to me.
Congrats to all lucky ones here and best wishes to those of us who have not arrived there yet.

Hello ladies- 6dpo here
This would be baby number 2 as my little girl is 2.5yrs.
I got a strong positive at 11dpo with her so will try and hold out till then~ feels like ages away though!

Congrats to all of you who are pregnant this month!
x

Hey ladies just wanted to say hey and congrats on all the bfps..... I'm not so sure when I ovulated but maybe yest or day before going on a stick test..... I thought it was Friday coming so only managed to get 2 bd days in so not sure if completely missed out this month. But ever since bd last Fri I have felt so strange on off...... My tummy def feels diff but am kinda putting it down to early ovulation as there is just no way at 2 days past ovulation that I would have any symptoms is there...... My boobs r also a bit sore on and off and moody on and off,not getting my hopes up just cause of the early ovulation I didn't expect and only 2 bd days x

I ovulated later than normal according to FF so I the nearest I had sex to ovulating was 5 days which doesn't give me much of a chance but I feel pregnant with her daughter 4 days before O so who knows

Only symptoms are extreme fatigue but that could be from an interstate move and recovering from a virus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->