7 dpo

faye38

Reaction score
well im on day 7 and still looking for the signs i have sore boobs and aa crampy ttummy so keep my fingers crossed good luck girls for your :bfp::hug:

Hey there....I am also 7 or 8 days past O.....
This heat is making me feel very sick...tired....moody.
very af or very preg!! hahaha
I am testing wed or thursday! OH has a job interview on thursday so I don't want him to be distracted so early test for me.LOL
Good luck to you....nd I'll keep an eye out next week to see how you are makign out!!!!

Hiya

Yep, me too. On 7 or 8 DPO and feeling exceptionally tired, little bit teary and boobs started to hurt today, no major cramps though, so feeling positive

Looking forward to testing for once! A bit of PMA never goes a miss, eh?

Best of luck both. Keep us informed!!!!!

:hug:

good luck to you both hope we all get our :bfp: porkpie just got her:bfp: im so pleased for her :hug:

I just read about her.......it looks like another girl has her :bfp: as well...
They are starting.... A few of us testing at the end of this week......
It'll be a good month!

I am now 7 dpo, I gonna be testing Thurs or Fri. x Good Luck all. xx

I am Now 7dpo and very tender around my lower abdomen at the moment not sure what it is, no other symptoms yet.
I will be testing around 21st.

Good luck all for :bfp: this month.

I am 6dpo today, got a bloated tummy and very gassy. Boobs are a little bit tender and had a fair bit of white creamy cm (sorry TMI). Very emotional today to, that could just be me being a silly cow though!!

Please let it be our month!!

Are we going to have a test-athon this friday????????
i would love to test with a group!!!!!!!!

cool cillbilly if the witch hasnt turned up im up for it good luck any symptoms yet ?:hug:

Just the same off feeling in stomach....no cramping...good sign as I cramp before AF
I also have sensitive boobs......but thats it......I am so torn to test early tho'
I always need to know.
So if I sneak a test 2 days before AF I won't tell...LOL unless its :bfp:
LOL

My boobs seem swollen but not painful, Did have some cramping over the weekend but it's gone now and I was a complete witch all weekend which I know could be PMT. Grrr why do the signs have to be so similar.

I was thinking maybe friday as i have my dad over from spain at the weekend!!

I am now examining toilet paper for any tell tale signs of IB.... So this afternoon I find a drop of very light pink cm when I roll up some paper and check inside. It may have been just brown cm by tommorrow tho'
So I am torn between thinking an early Af ( i spot 2 days before but this is 3 days before) or excited thinking its a late IB.
Last preg i had spotting around AF due.

fingers crossed I have caught an egg and its getting comfy for a 9 month wait!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->