7 next week...

smileyfaces

Reaction score
My son is 7 next week and his legs have got SO SO SO hairy recently. It is very noticable. Tonight Ive noticed his armpits are very sweaty and he has BO which has never ever happened before. I know its hot but he never stinks? Btw he had a shower this morning. Anyway is this all normal or is he getting puberty signs a bit early? Ive no idea lol.

My son is 7 early sept. He is hairy aswell but he's got blonde hair so it's not overly noticeable unless close.

Smell I can't say I'd noticed tbh. I mean he does smell bad if he's been wearing a football shirt but generally not overly

Hello! My eldest is really hairy on her legs - she is 7.5. No BO though. I’ll sniff her tomorrow to be sure!

People have teased dd1 about her hairy legs at school already :(

My daughter isn't hairy, but she's blonde so any hair she has would be very hard to see. Some of her friends who are darker have more body hair than she does. I think body hair tends to be a matter of genetics. My 18 year old son barely shaves. lol

The body odor is a little bit early. My DD has no odor; I don't remember my son having an issue until more like 12 years old. While it is a little early, I don't think 7 is out of the realm of normal for a little body odor. Some children seem to develop it earlier than others. My daughter is starting second grade in the fall(US), but the difference in physical development was diverse in her class by the end of the year. Some of the kids still look like tiny little children and a couple of the girls are already starting to mature a bit.

My daughter is 7.5 and is neither hairy or smelly, but her friend who is 9 months older, is very dark and quite hairy, and her mum says she has had BO for a year or so now, and she puts a little roll on deodorant in her school bag for her x

all kids are quite hairy before puberty With some genders it just fizzles out . some stay hairy depending on their genetics.

DS & DD2's legs look super hairy at the moment, they are both quite tanned right now and they have blond hair on their legs which really shows up. Could it be that O's hair is showing up more for the same reason? The body odour thing we don't have, I would think that that might be an indication of early puberty signs, although perhaps it's down to what he's eaten recently? Has he had any changes in his diet?

My son is extremely hairy particularly on his back and legs. He also sweats a lot but I just make sure he bathes regularly.

Perhaps monitor it and if he continues to get body odour then pop along to the docs just to make sure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->