7 positive HPTs, Negative at OB

FRER are the most reliable ones out there. The hpts are definately darkening! For 3+4 days its pretty positive! So this means your levels are rising. Switching docs is a good idea :thumbup:

Wow, I can't believe they told that!! That's ridiculous, you ARE pregnant and I'm sure everything is fine!! You can track it yourself by using the CBD with conception indicator and watch that number go up!! I don't think you should be worried at all!!

Thanks ladies, my family doc is having me get both an hcg and a progesterone test on monday morning, until then my husbands cousin is a midwife and she told me to use chasteberry and a natural progesterone cream to help my body produce progesterone. She said that chasteberry is supposed to make your body produce the progesterone needed to maintain the pregnancy, and neither will hurt me. Saying lots of prayers, everything looks good to me, I have just been very stressed and I am trying to relax until my new ob/gyn can see me. I dont like the blue dye tests anyways, lol. It for some reason was all they had at the store lol.

I know for a fact that they can't tell ovulation from a hCG test. The release of an egg has nothing to do with hCG.

Just wanted to say good luck. /the test looks good - pretty dark line I think :hugs: hope you will hear good news on Monday :)

I know for a fact that they can't tell ovulation from a hCG test. The release of an egg has nothing to do with hCG.

omg calm down, she must of have a beta and progesterone test, that is the one I always get, in that case yes they could tell.

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single&start_age=18&end_age=50

I found this, and thought it was interesting. I was 10 dpo at the time of blood test. Mine hcg was 20.25.

So I went and got my second blood test yesterday and my results came back today. My hcg was 306 and my progesterone was 26. I am 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant today. I am very excited and happy with this. My doctor is having me come in again tomorrow for another blood tests and again next week. They are watching my levels frequently to assure that is anything starts to look fishy they can try to fix it. Very happy with this. The ob/gyn tried to blame it on the lab but her bedside manner and listening skills were very lacking.

omg calm down, she must of have a beta and progesterone test, that is the one I always get, in that case yes they could tell.
omg stop reading into the post too much:wacko:
i'm a medical lab tech, hun, and no you can't tell ovulation on an hCG result alone.

omg stop reading into the post too much:wacko:
i'm a medical lab tech, hun, and no you can't tell ovulation on an hCG result alone.

im a nurse so I know as well so if you read what i actually wrote and what she actually wrote you will see she had a hcg and progesterone test...
in that test you can see both....

take a chill pill and chillax :hugs:

So I went and got my second blood test yesterday and my results came back today. My hcg was 306 and my progesterone was 26. I am 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant today. I am very excited and happy with this. My doctor is having me come in again tomorrow for another blood tests and again next week. They are watching my levels frequently to assure that is anything starts to look fishy they can try to fix it. Very happy with this. The ob/gyn tried to blame it on the lab but her bedside manner and listening skills were very lacking.

I just stopped in and read your thread! I almost jumped out of my seat for you!!!!! THese Dr's and NURSE's to at times think they know every thing and are sometimes so pessimistic- they need to learn how to listen. Regardless- I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!! I wish you a very happy and Healthy 40 wks!!!!!!! :happydance: Such a blessing!!!! Enjoy every moment of it and please switch Dr's. XOXOXO

I agree 100%... have ordered labs as an assistant to an OB/GYN. There are different tests run for every specific thing...I'm just happy that she got her answer after all this unecessary chaos! :) an HCG specific test cannot detect ovulation. UNLESS another panel was ordered as well. Anywho- WHA-WHOOO! SHE's gonna have a baby!!!! :happydance:Im so excited!!!! :happydance: LOL

hey justhoping, i checked back to her first handful of posts and she doesn't say she had a progesterone initially. scary the nurse would tell her that. i also saw that she posted a couple of days ago that she is soon getting hcg and progesterone (she may have gotten them already), and in that case you're right, they will be able to tell then.:thumbup: i am going to hang around to see if she posts results. hoping for her.

hey justhoping, i checked back to her first handful of posts and she doesn't say she had a progesterone initially. scary the nurse would tell her that. i also saw that she posted a couple of days ago that she is soon getting hcg and progesterone (she may have gotten them already), and in that case you're right, they will be able to tell then.:thumbup: i am going to hang around to see if she posts results. hoping for her.

with what she has said you can pretty much see its the test she got and now is getting another one....either way no need to stress over the post ya know...

the only thing important is that she has a happy ending :hugs:

Oh jeez ppl give it a rest does it matter, the drs office messed up, pregnancy now confirmed end of conflict

Congrats tddunn & welcome to the first trimester :flower: !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->