7 Week Ultrasound!!!

Dragon_Chaser

Reaction score
I had my 7 week Ultrasound today!!
Baby Measured at 7 weeks 2 days and had a heart beat of 153 BPM and baby looks perfect!!!:thumbup:

Attachments

• 0406151559-01.jpg
    0406151559-01.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 0406151828-00.jpg
    0406151828-00.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 0406151829-00.jpg
    0406151829-00.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 21
Congratulations! I go for my 7 week ultrasound tomorrow. So exciting!

Good Luck and I hope your ultrasound is amazing like mine was. The only huh portion of it was when the tech mentioned it looked like I had an ovarian cyst recently. Then he proceeded to poke around to see if anything hurt lol

Congratulations! I go for my 7 week ultrasound tomorrow. So exciting!

Beautiful pictures, congratulations :)

Beautiful, congratulations!
Was it abdominal or transvaginal?

Beautiful, congratulations!
Was it abdominal or transvaginal?

Abdominal, Tech found my LO right away and said he got the information he needed from the scan from it. He didn't want to do a transvaginal if he didn't need to.

Congrats :) i had mine today too. Our little baby measured 7w1d with 139bpm :)
Our dd#2 is only 11 months so excited but nervous at the same time.
Hoping for a boy! we have 2 girls.

Congratulations, I had my 7 week one last week, it's amazing isnt it xx

I also had my 7 week one last week!!! I was 7w2d and baby measured 7w4d with 165 HB. They found it with abdominal but had to do a transvaginal to confirm accurate measurents. Boooo lol.

Congrats :) i had mine today too. Our little baby measured 7w1d with 139bpm :)
Our dd#2 is only 11 months so excited but nervous at the same time.
Hoping for a boy! we have 2 girls.

From what I understand of the old wives tale a Heartbeat under 140bpm can mean a boy so good luck. I'm hoping for a girl myself, but I would be happy for a healthy baby either way.:hugs:

Seeing that little bean is just amazing isn't it? It feels so much more real and I'm certain this is my Rainbow now. :happydance:

I also had my 7 week one last week!!! I was 7w2d and baby measured 7w4d with 165 HB. They found it with abdominal but had to do a transvaginal to confirm accurate measurents. Boooo lol.

So you got the WAND OF DOOM huh? I was glad the tech got what he needed from the abdominal. And he was an awesome tech though- he's been at it for 25 years so he definitely knew his stuff.

congratulations! great pix :)

are 7 week ultrasounds the norm? this is my first pregnancy (5 weeks) and i dont know much about all this !!

congratulations! great pix :)

are 7 week ultrasounds the norm? this is my first pregnancy (5 weeks) and i dont know much about all this !!

I don't know to be honest. I have a history of miscarriages and we were not entirely sure about my LMP. I just did what my OB called in lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->