7 week ultrasound

proudwifey

Reaction score
Before my appointment, I googled so many pictures. I didn't know what to expect. So, I wanted to post my ultrasound picture here to show you what it will look like around 7 weeks. I was also able to hear and see the heartbeat. When I say "see" the heartbeat, you can actually see the baby's heart beating. It's amazing. I hope you enjoy my picture! I sure do :)

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    39 KB · Views: 32
So cool ! That's awesome you got an ultrasound so soon!
I don't even have an appointment until 9/10 weeks !

Aw bless that's amazing, made me well up a bit! I have my second early scan on Tuesday, when I'll be just 7 weeks exactly. I had one at 5+6 but the heartbeat couldn't be seen because it was so tiny. I hope I get as good a result as yours! :) :)

I had an ultrasound at 5 and a half weeks and an ultrasound at 7 weeks because I had spotting. It was right after a BM and I believe I was pushing too hard which caused strain. It was only that one time when I wiped and hasn't happened since. But my doctor wanted to see me. The ultrasound at 5.5 weeks, there was no heartbeat and the fetal pole was hardly visible. I was so happy at the 7 week ultrasound to see the immense progress that the baby had made. I have another ultrasound tomorrow at 8 weeks, which was my original appointment that I made from the beginning. Hoping to get some more pictures tomorrow! Pretty bummed that my DH won't be able to make this appointment with me, but it happens.

Aw... <3 Lovely baby pic. Can't wait to see the next!

DH and I went in this past Monday and saw our teeny tiny speck with its heart beating. Next week will be the eight week "official intake" scan. I'm exited to see how much bigger baby will have gotten!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->