7 weekers, how are you feeling?

Silverlilly

Reaction score
I will hit seven weeks tomorrow and started feeling sick about a week and a half ago - no vomiting, juts queasy ALL day long and the thought of eating usually makes me more queasy. Forget about cooking! As for my tummy - it's feeling "tight". I guess this is the bloating they talk about, but it's uncomfortable at work because I have to unbutton my pants white sitting at my desk! Oh, and diarrhea. Yeah. For more than a week now - I never knew it was so common until reading all your posts! Thank goodness for this board. How is everyone else feeling?

hey, im almost 8 weeks and i feel ok, i have indigestion after i eat, so im burping a lot! i have more of a constipation problem though lol, i feel "off" but not really nausea, no food appeals to me, but im not turned off by anything either, this is my first pregnancy to get this far, so i hope those are normal symptoms

Hey. I will be 7 weeks on Monday. I hate to say this with so many people on here feeling crummy... but I feel really good. I'm fatigued and going to bed super early and my boobs are sore. Slightly bloated with heartburn after some meals. But otherwise I'm in a very pleasant mood and I've had no morning sickness. I'm eating okay and I'm always very thirsty.... which leads to lots of peeing. I get up to pee 3 times a night.

I will have my first scan on Nov 28. I'm excited but worried because I feel so good. Like maybe something is wrong.

This is my very first pregnancy.

Im 7 weeks soon too.. don't have many symptoms just sore breasts, tiredness, cramps here n there.. although today i felt very hot this evening i had to open a window..is that normal? I actually want to get morning sickness so I know everything's ok down there, i dont have my 1st midwife apointment til 9 and a half weeks and even then I have to wait for another appointment for a scan!!

Sore boobs are a good sign! I have to wait another week and a bit for my midwife appointment, and like you, who knows how long for a first scan! It's nerve wracking not knowing if everything is ok. But at least the midwife will get me a scan earlier than the 11-12 week first scan my doctor ordered. Good luck with yours!

I'm like 8 weeks and omg the indigestion is awful lol boobs finally getting constantly sore and bloating and the queezy feeling is turning into actually vomitting :) Yes thats a smile, Im glad i finally feel pregnant lol

I'm almost eight weeks and have been struggling with all-day nausea since five weeks. However, that was replaced this week with strep throat! Ugh! It was so painful and, despite my best intentions, I am on a pregnancy-safe antibiotic. I had a low-grade fever for about a week and felt like I was swallowing knives. A blessing in disguise though, I guess, because during the strep throat, I didn't feel any morning sickness. Now that the strep is gone, I'm feeling nauseous again. That's my long story LOL...my boobs are still always sore and I'm still exhausted all the time. I can't wait until the second trimester!

I'm almost eight weeks and have been struggling with all-day nausea since five weeks. However, that was replaced this week with strep throat! Ugh! It was so painful and, despite my best intentions, I am on a pregnancy-safe antibiotic. I had a low-grade fever for about a week and felt like I was swallowing knives. A blessing in disguise though, I guess, because during the strep throat, I didn't feel any morning sickness. Now that the strep is gone, I'm feeling nauseous again. That's my long story LOL...my boobs are still always sore and I'm still exhausted all the time. I can't wait until the second trimester!

Oh this sounds terrible! I think the strep would make me feel more nauseous. Feel better soon - we're all going through enough already. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->