7 weeks 4 days ultrasound and doppler :D

My first miscarriage was at 13 weeks, missed miscarriage..baby stopped developing just over 10 weeks.. I had a scan at almost 8 weeks and things were fine. Second Miscarriage again was missed, I miscarried at 8 weeks but development stopped before 6 weeks, that one i never had a good scan for. Both miscarriages had to be forced with Misprostol because I never had a single sign. Basically untill im 13 weeks with a healthy beating heart and good development at a 12 week scan, im a ball of nerves.

thats a good deal! close to the price i got mine at.

My first miscarriage was at 13 weeks, missed miscarriage..baby stopped developing just over 10 weeks.. I had a scan at almost 8 weeks and things were fine. Second Miscarriage again was missed, I miscarried at 8 weeks but development stopped before 6 weeks, that one i never had a good scan for. Both miscarriages had to be forced with Misprostol because I never had a single sign. Basically untill im 13 weeks with a healthy beating heart and good development at a 12 week scan, im a ball of nerves.

Bless your heart, I'm so sorry, miscarriage is such a cruel thing to go through, fingers cross for a healthy and happy pregnancy for you x x

The sonoline (guess what I'm buying :haha:) I'm guessing you know it's babys heartbeat cause it gives you the heartbeat reading on the screen yes? I just don't want to end up picking up my ownheartbeat, but as I wear a fitbit with heartrate reading I'd be able to confirm whether it was my own or not yes?

In the beginning it doesnt always pick it up on the screen unless you get it right on.. but you will very much know by the sound.. Your heart will be a steady swooshing noise..the baby is a gallop, or a train. If you click on my link in the post you can hear the baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->