• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

7 weeks and already showing

Nafretili

Mummy & Pregnant
Reaction score
is anyone else? lol

Should probably mention, its baby number one, but pregnancy number two.

I am. VERY MUCH! Second baby and pregnancy.

I was but it was just bloat. Thankfully its gone down again. I have a little bump now just below my belly button but its not noticeable. x

I have a bloat bump! lol It's way bigger at the end of the day! This is my 3rd pregnancy and I've heard that you are more likely to show sooner but I know at this stage it's all bloat!

I was huge at 7 weeks but it was just constipation and bloat because it's been gone now for a week or so!

It's weird because this is my 5th pregnancy......4th baby so I wasn't sure if it was bloat or not.....but in my case it definitely was. I'm back in pants that I couldn't wear 4 weeks ago. It seems so weird!

Also 5th pregnancy but fourth baby here and I am so bloated right now, look like 3-5 months but I am only week 5 today lol

Also 5th pregnancy but fourth baby here and I am so bloated right now, look like 3-5 months but I am only week 5 today lol

Congrats on #4. How exciting that we are in similar situations! I'll have to keep track of your progress!!!!

Yes nice having other people in the same boat, not a lot of ppl I know go on to having number 4. & tks, congrats to you too!

im almost 5 weeks tommorrow and i look like i am freaking 12 weeks. and i natually have a flat tummy. i have a ton of bloattt!

Its only the last day or so where I feel like I'm showing a little...not enough for other people to notice. This will be my 2nd baby:) I have a pretty flat tummy...I hold my weight in my lower body, so I think that's why I tend to show a little sooner. Who knows...either way I know I will have a big round belly soon! Lol!

I've popped out a teensy bit... nothing crazy its just barely noticable... hubby was actually the one who noticed today... he just said "I can see your belly already!!" his face was all lit up! God I love him so much!!

i'm just so bloated! To those who've had kids before or are at that stage now, how long until your belly started to feel hard to you or whatever? When I feel my belly it's obviously just bloat but I don't know when to expect it to properly get bigger!

I'm worried baby's not growing!

Baby doesn't properly pop out of the pelvis till 12 weeks.
I didnt show till 15 weeks with #1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"