7 weeks and bleeding heavy and hospital won't see me

deltadawn1987

Reaction score
Last I noticed brownish blood when I wiped and it's continued until today so I phoned the hospital and all they said was it's common at this stage of pregnancy and if I'm still bleeding next week to call back i can't believe it I've got to wait till next week to find out if I'm having a miscarriage I feel awful and they just don't care she wasn't even very nice on the phone just wanted rid of me I'd say she also said that at this early stage they wouldn't bother to do anything 😭

:hugs: Just go to the ER. They cannot refuse to see you.

I would just go to the hospital - shocking that they said they wouldn’t do anything. Hopefully they can put your mind at ease xx

You can definitely go to the ER if you’d like and they will see you - however that type of bleeding is so common, it happened to me for 8 days around the same time as you. It’s terrifying but I hadn’t realized just how common it was until later. A lot of women have a sensitive cervix which can lead to bleeding from sex, or even just too much walking. I had it so consistently after walking I put myself on temporary bed rest and it cleared up completely. Came back if I tried to do a big walk again until the 2nd Trimester when it stopped.

Anyways I just wanted to tell you because bleeding (especially Brown blood) doesn’t always mean a miscarriage. And hospitals do have that attitude unfortunately because it’s true that they can’t stop a miscarriage from happening - however if it’s going to make you feel better then please go

Thank you everyone so a bit of a update I went to the e r last night they treated me for a urine infection but still would t scan me so I’m at a bit of a loss as what to do they basically said that I’d need to be farther on before they would do anything so I don’t really know what’s going on

At 7 weeks they should have scanned you! Hope you get answers soon

Was back in hospital last night still wouldn’t scan me but checked my cervix which is closed so there calling it a threatened miscarriage got to phone them back today for a scan I’m terrified

Anyone been through this with a happy outcome

Hey Hun just thought I would let you know that with my first I had brown bleeding with what looked like bits of tissue. I totally freaked out as I'd already experienced a miscarriage before this. Well I'm happy to report that everything turned out fine and my now four year old little devil is sat next to me. I was told that when your uterus is expanding it can also push some of the old blood out. Kind of like a clear out. Good luck Hun and try not to stress yourself out, easier said than done I know xx

Thank you all for replying but sadly I miscarried last night just need to heal my body and my heart now, hopefully I'll get pregnant again in the future x

:( oh no. I was hoping it'd be good news. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->