• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

7 weeks and bleeding heavy and hospital won't see me

Oh Hun I'm so sorry for your loss. Take time to heal. Sending lots of hugs x

I had three miscarriages at 7 weeks. They will only scan if there's pain. I had pain in my right side and lots of blood. When they did my blood my hcg was still high so they feared an ectopic. That's the only reason they did a scan for me. I hope you're ok xx

I think it's a postcode lottery sometimes. I've had scans at 5 weeks, 6, 8 and ten with previous pregnancy through bleeding with no pain. This one a scan at 5 weeks due to severe pain on left side that I thought was eptopic but turned out to be a corpeus luptum cyst. Personally I beleieve if there is either blood or pain they should offer a scan as even at 5 weeks as eptopic can be found then. Just my personal opinion but everyone is different.

I just had a scan last week at just 5 weeks. Well AUA was 4w6d beacuse of spotting

Thank you all for your kind words I just need to take a break from baby and bump for a bit , I need to heal and I need to step away from ttc and all things baby for a little while I do hope and pray I fall pregnant again but at the moment I need a break all of you have been lovely and I truly appreciate all the lovely replies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"