7 weeks and brown CM :-(

MissGossip

Reaction score
So as the subject says...I ha. A little tiny amount yesterday but today when I wiped there was a large amount of brown CM like a blob, it seems to have increased since yesterday but only there when I wipe. I am 7 weeks today and had a MC at 6w6d in January.

Thankfully I have a scan at 7pm tonight but I am so worried o can't help but think this is the start of another MC :-( please someone reassure me and say this is okay, I'm so anxious and sad about it :-( xxx

No advise but keeping everything crossed for you

Good luck for 7 :hugs: i hope it goes well, & you'll get to see heartbeat :flower:

Really hoping all goes well for you. Just so you know, last week I had the same issue- small amount of light brown discharge. I totally panicked and was sent for an early scan. I almost couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the little 7 week 2 day bean with a healthy heartbeat! It was so amazing.

The brown discharge came and went over a few days following the scan, and has now totally disappeared. I'm still concerned, but my midwife has assured me that it is a common occurrence and is nothing to worry about unless it becomes red and is accompanied by cramping. She has encouraged me to rest as much as possible and told me absolutely no sex until at least one spotting free week.

Sending you my best wishes for your scan!!

Hi MissGossip....Im just coming over from the 3rd trimester....

I had brown spotting around the same time...i freaked out bc it was almost the same time I had my MC but I went to the ER and they did an internal ultrasound and I saw the HB and everything was fine....here I am at 38+2 and all is well.

Sometimes spotting means nothing so dont worry too much. Best wishes

Hi ladies, just had my scan. All is amazing and I saw its little heartbeat!! Hands down the best feeling in the world!! Sonographer didn't seem concerned by brown cm and said she couldn't see any signs of bleeding so I think it's just irritation to the cervix. So excited and relieved!! Xx

So glad to hear that everything looked great at the scan!

I also had brown CM (spotting?) early on, between 5-6 weeks. I just knew it was over... but I was wrong. I'm now 20 weeks pregnant with a healthy little girl. :)

Hopefully everything will go smoother for you from now on. Congratulations on baby!

I had brown spotting/cm with my DS and now he is a bouncy 2 year old - sending lots of sticky baby dust to you :dust:

Well it's not looking good, bleeding getting heavier as the day goes on, contacted the doctors and they want to get me in for a scan ASAP despite seeing. Heartbeat yesterday. :-( not feeling good about this xx

Don't lose hope hon. I had loads of brown, a little red and even a clot with my last pregnancy and he's now a happy 18 month old.

I've also had brown and red with this pregnancy when I've wiped and everything is still ok.

Sending hugs and sticky dust x

I've got a bit of cramping with it too and when I wiped it was bright red :-( losing hope but trying to stay positive, I just don't know when I will get a break. Hoping it's nothing but knowing my luck it won't be xx

Sat in A & E, bleeding has got really heavy with clotting and cramps are there so it's not looking good at all. Will update when I'm out, in a bit of a mess at the moment and the hospital seem in no rush! Xx

So sorry you're going through this :hugs: Hope you get good news. Lots of hugs for you xxxxxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->