7 weeks + and not feeling pregnant

sophie c

2 gorgeous daughters <3
Reaction score
the last two weeks i have been "feeling" pregnant and have had a few days of sickness (quite bad) but today i just dont feel pregnant, my sickness has seemed to of dissapeared, i seem to be symptom spotting to reassure myself, i mean i have had no bleeding what so ever but i dont know maybe im just worrying unneccaserily?? maybe im not going to get sickness this time,
but i have noticed i still have quite bad acid reflux!

anyone else?? xxx

yes im right with ya hon. I have days where i feel good and days where i feel just awful. dont stress to much ok :)

Me too...Im only 4+3 and I have been in a terrible mood....dont know what I want to eAT...achey abdo...dizzy...sore boobs and woozy../...some days I feel amazing and others not so but generally good. Ive had very little nausea which worried me but some ladies have said they had none.....Did another digital test tonight..(nuts I know) and it said 2-3 unlike the 1-2 I got 2days ago! At least i Know im still pg....just chill and look fwd to seeing bean on a scan xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am 9 weeks and haven't had barely any symptoms it is great and i have seen the heartbeat at 6 and 8 weeks so know things are going ok, try not to stress i know it is hard cause i used to stress about it too.

Have you thought about an early scan to ease your mind?

OMG GIRLS!! no need to worry sickness is back today with a vengence! :( dont know wheather im happy or sad but ive been crying alot today too!!! im such a wimp :( xxx

Oh I am glad (think thats the right word lol). I woke up this morning, boobs not as sore and no ms, was very worried did lots of googling. by the afternoon, sickness back and sore boobs aswell lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->