7 weeks and Still cramping, is this normal?

Godisamazing

Reaction score
Hey ladies, im having cramping that hurts pretty bad (i would not call it minor) and im worried. I have no bleeding or anything like that just severe cramps. I would get strong cramps while on my cycle and these cramps are exactly the same so not worse but still very strong. What should I do?

Hey ladies, im having cramping that hurts pretty bad (i would not call it minor) and im worried. I have no bleeding or anything like that just severe cramps. I would get strong cramps while on my cycle and these cramps are exactly the same so not worse but still very strong. What should I do?

No bleeding is a good sign, could be ligament pain. I would call your doc just in case, since it sounds pretty painful. Have you had hcg levels checked or a scan?

Hello I agree with the previous poster I woudl have written the same thing

i had cramps quite often in 1st tri and baby was absolutely wonderful. on the other hand id have cramps from gas that were extremely painful and id double over from them. i also had cramps that felt like menstrual cramps but it was very mild. i also had one sided pain on the left and it only happened about twice a day if anything. i did not ever spot or bleed with any of my cramps. when i got braxton hicks(which was in week 12, 13, and 14) , it didnt hurt it felt more uncomfortable than anything.

I honestly just made a post myself about this. I am also 7 weeks along and have menstrual cramps which come and go, so I feel your pain. Most of what I've read and researched on it, it says as long as you're not bleeding it is alright. That it could be as simple as your uterus stretching and growing. Your pants might be too tight at the belly. I usually feel them the most when I stand up from sitting a long time, which is basically that, of the uterus stretching. So, I think we should be good. But definitely nice to hear from other mothers who have gone through this and how they dealt with it! Best of luck :)

I have menstural feeling cramps and I'm 7 weeks. They aren't severe though, and actually a lot milder than my AF cramps. I take it as a good sign. Like PP said, everything in there is stretching :)

Also, I have had really bad cramps from constipation when I was about 5 weeks pregnant. Could it be that?

Thank you everyone:), the pain comes when I do move from a position that i have been in for awhile and i think the constipation that the baby has brought on mixed with the gas is also contributing to the cramping.

Gas is crippling and deceptive during pregnancy. It's not the way it normally feels. I have this debate all the time with mom's that aren't expecting it and mistake it for cramps or just in general worry about what this discomfort could be. Rightfully so! I've had both the gas pain and pain from constipation and they hurt. Betting that's it as above posters have mentioned. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->