7 weeks but doctor says measuring 14 weeks!

BaybeeMama

Reaction score
I'm in the hospital for severe morning sickness and the nurse came in this morning and asked if they'd figured out my dates and I said 7 weeks then she said okay because some of my charts say 14 weeks!! I am very positive of my dates so how can I be measuring 14 weeks?! Im going to ask for an ultrasound when the doctor comes in :/

Ooooh interesting let us know how u get on :)

Hmm - this happened to me when I had a chemical - with no period before getting pregnant again - they kept my LMP from the chemical - whereas I knew (and the scan showed) I'd got pregnant on the next cycle...

It sure would be nice to skip straight to the second tri though - so hope they bump you!!

I'm thinking multiples also but won't know for sure until I have an ultrasound *eeeeek* lol I also had two periods before I got pregnant this time around. My lmp was August 3rd.

When I was 7+3 my doctor thought I was measuring 11 weeks, he sent me for an ultrasound that day because they couldn't find a heart beat with a doppler, which concerned him since he thought I was at least 11 weeks!! But nope, I was right where I thought I was on the ultrasound. And I've measured bang on ever since.

What charts are showing u r 14weeks? I am sorry I don't understand everythin :0)

Hope all is ok tho xxx

Probably just a miscommunication. Maybe the lady before/after you is measuring 14 weeks. There's really no way to know without a scan, so I don't know what chart she's looking at.

I was in the hospital for severe morning sickness and that's the chart in referring to. Until I have an ultrasound that says otherwise I'm sure there is only one baby in the oven lol

Strange...what did they use to date you? Did they just use fundal height?

What makes them think your 14 weeks? Has someone mixed up your dates? (that has happened to me several times with both pregnancies) or is your hcg high? Or is baby measuring big on ultrasound?

I think they just messed up my dates, I have a scan on the 27th of October.

I've had to argue my dates with all of my pregnancies :dohh: and ultrasound has backed me up each time!

If you're sure of your dates then hopefully they listen to you.

I have a scan tomorrow, they were able to get me for an earlier scan at another place.

Well the hospital messed up measurements lol the baby is measuring exactly on track. I thought we would have had two growing in there with the amount of morning sickness I had! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->