7 weeks but looking and feeling 3+ months already!

Roschey

Reaction score
Even people at work are telling me that my bump sure popped out all of a sudden. There is just no hiding it now. I'm already in maternity clothes. I'm sure a lot of it is bloating (and constipation- ugh! Sorry if TMI). This is my third and I was NEVER this big so early with the other two. Is my body just so used to it now that it's starting early?? I drink tons of water (like at least 3 liters a day) and I go to the gym to workout every morning before work. I'm not even really eating any differently than I was before. I'm afraid to weigh because I don't want to stress myself out about it!

That first trimester bloat will get ya... and then as soon as it should be disappearing, it is replaced by a non-bloat bump. I'm just 4 months... and I already look 7 months pregnant. Yeesh. I also think it has something to do with this being your third. This is my third and I feel like I showed much sooner than I was expecting to. I'm betting it has to do with hormones relaxing your muscles. Plus, those muscles and such already know what they're supposed to do, and they're in a hurry to do it. :p

I hear ya! It's my 3rd too and I feel like I'm starting to show now at 9 weeks though I'm sure it's just bloat. With my first I didn't show until about 20 weeks then second was much sooner around 14 weeks people started asking..this time 9!? Too soon!!

I'm 8 wks pregnant with my third and an in maternity clothes already too. I'm sure a lot of it is bloat but I really look pegnant already, I don't remember being this bloated last time round!

I'm washing my maternity pants this weekend. Some of my work pants already don't fit. The bloat the second time around is bad and I think I could possibly need the pants by week 7! Started with them on week 8 last time.

Apparently it's progesterone in early pregnancy that causes bloating. This is my fourth, and each time I've got more bloated sooner!

Thank you ladies! I'm glad I'm not the only one! So you think the bloat will be replaced with a bump? You'd think I'd know since it's certainly not my first rodeo but this just never happened with the other two. Not to this extent anyway! Regardless, I'm still thankful for it if it means my little one is healthy and on the right track in there! :)

Yes, the bloat will gradually be replaced with a firmer bump! It is crazy how subsequent pregnancies do this! Makes it hard to hide the news doesn't it?

Although bloat comes into it I dont think thats all of it. I have been bigger earlier with every pregnancy. It doesnt make sense that I have had more bloat every time. With me I think its more that the hormone relax the muscles and ligaments and because they have been stretched out before they 'remember' what to do and just stop holding the tummy in.

With my 1st I didnt show until about 27 weeks. This time I noticed a difference in my shape almost as soon as I got my BFP and now I'm 15 weeks and it is very obvious. I lost about 36lbs from severe sickness in the 1st tri so I know its not weight gain!

3rd here as well and I am definitely bigger earlier this time. Even my yoga pants don't fit comfortably... just been wearing maxi skirts and dresses all day.

Im only 4 1/2 weeks but the bloat has got me x

I'm 11+3 and have looked pregnant from about 7 weeks. I've got a noticeable 'bump' now. But I'm not surprised as it is my fifth and I've shown quite early with them all.. even my first I was showing slightly by 13/14 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->