7 weeks late

charliemayor

Reaction score
Hi Girls hope you can help???

I had a miscarriage on the 14th of January and got the all clear at the begining of Feb. I did not chart or test for ovulation as we had no idea what was happening but started to try. Last weeks I had 2 days of a light pink spotting which then stopped and had nothing since. I did a test last week straight after the spotting and it was negative.

Has anyone had an experience like this? I am so confused :cry:

Did you have a D&C or natural m/c? Sorry for your loss... My D&C was in January on the 17th and I have not had a period as of yet... Did you have a period at all? Have you taken a test since last week?

I had medical management not D&C. So apart from bleeding straight after I have had nothing since :-(

I have not done another test since, I just dont want to dissapoint myself and get upset. I think I may do one at the weekend if AF has not arrived.

Have you tested yet?

Well, I would say definitely test again if nothing by the weekend... If not too personal, when was your last unprotected encounter? That can kinda help you pinpoint things too... That is all I have to go on as of right now, since I haven't had a period and have no idea when I may have ov'd. I have not tested today, saved my FMU though, just in case the tests I ordered come in the mail today. I haven't been able to get to the store today since we got snow last night and kids are home today. Prefer not to drag them to the store for pg test! LOL So if not today, hopefully I can test tomorrow with FMU... I will update when I do... Keep us posted! Hope you get your BFP when you test! Sticky baby dust to you!

hi, keep me posted on how you get on. I basically found out at the begining of Feb that everything was ok so we started to do it from then up until last weekend!!!!.
Sticky vibes for you too I will let you know how i get on xx

Well, the tests did not come today as I hoped, so I will be making a walmart run first of the morning to get some. I will definitely let ya know how things go and yes definitely update me on you! Baby dust!!!

Good Luck for you today, I am going to wait until the weekend and test again if no AF. :)

Well, sad news, still no AF, but BFN on the test I took today. I save my FMU and still nothing. I just wish my AF would come if it's gonna!!!

Ah hun thats bad but dont get too downhearted, wait a few more days and do another test. It could be you ovulated later. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks, I will test every couple of days till AF arrives or I get a positive... Good luck to you when you test again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->