7 weeks no symptoms?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by FrankieGirl16, Nov 14, 2011.

1. FrankieGirl16

FrankieGirl16 Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I'm just about seven weeks (according to the doctor on Sat. I was two days ahead so techinically I'm seven weeks today).

I haven't had any symptoms excepts sore boobs, which I get with PMS too.

Is anyone else NOT having symptoms? Am I just lucky or should I be worried.

I also found out that I have a "vanishing twin" which means that there is a second baby but it's not developing properly and will be absorbed by my body, as I won't have a MC because the healthy baby keeps everything in place. On Sat. the healthy baby measured 7.8 mm and the heart rate was 144.

The other baby was only 3 mm with a heart rate of 86.

I'm just confused as to why I barely have symptoms. Everyone seems so sick! I'd think I'd def. have symptoms since there are technically still two embryos inside right now. ?

2. venusflytrap

venusflytrap Well-Known Member

Hi. I am just over 8 weeks now and I have no symptoms either. I am extremely tired, but no MS. It worries me also.

3. sweetpeaxo

sweetpeaxo Well-Known Member

No symptoms is nothing to worry about :flower: I've barely had any and I have a healthy baby growing. Just consider yourself lucky =)