7 weeks old, hungry, restless baby??

citygirl1

Reaction score
Our LO is 7 weeks today. He seems to want constantly fed. He was 11lb 11oz at his weigh in last week so will probably be over 12lb now. We moved him to the hungry baby milk on Sunday and he seems to want even more milk in the past 2 days. When he is fed he just seems to cry between feeds, in a restless kind of way, nothing seems to keep him occupied unless it's milk.

Until this week his night routine was a bottle at 8ish, that'd do him till 1am and then up again around 5-6. But last night he had feed at 7pm, 11pm, 2am, 5.30am, then 9am. I know it could be a growth spurt but nothing really seems to be satisfying him at the moment. When does it get better. Read so many people saying their babies are sleeping and settling into a good routine at this age but our LO is showing no signs of this.

From a very tired mummy :nope::coffee:

I would say thats not bad going my LO is 7 weeks on fri and we feed every 3 hrs 24 hrs a day like clockwork..hes on hungry milk also before he was drinking a 7oz bottle an hour of sma so im happy for this lol

when we first put him on hungry milk he seemed even hungrier for first week but is settled now so I would just give it a few more days :)

Our LO is 7 weeks today. He seems to want constantly fed. He was 11lb 11oz at his weigh in last week so will probably be over 12lb now. We moved him to the hungry baby milk on Sunday and he seems to want even more milk in the past 2 days. When he is fed he just seems to cry between feeds, in a restless kind of way, nothing seems to keep him occupied unless it's milk.

Until this week his night routine was a bottle at 8ish, that'd do him till 1am and then up again around 5-6. But last night he had feed at 7pm, 11pm, 2am, 5.30am, then 9am. I know it could be a growth spurt but nothing really seems to be satisfying him at the moment. When does it get better. Read so many people saying their babies are sleeping and settling into a good routine at this age but our LO is showing no signs of this.

From a very tired mummy :nope::coffee:

This sounds like what my LO was like at that age... just stick with it, he'll get into a routine soon enough :)

Here's hoping. It sounds really selfish but think you need them to get into some sort of routine for your own sanity.

Here's hoping. It sounds really selfish but think you need them to get into some sort of routine for your own sanity.

I agree I have to get my other son to school etc and I was worrying non stop about it but I just did it and it works fine..we kinda have our 3 hr routine now tho lol

I feel your tired pain though for sure! :hugs:

Am sure the routine will fall into place at some point :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"