7 weeks pregnant

Michelle4

Reaction score
Hi everyone new to this site my question is

I just had a baby 5 an half months ago and I'm pregnant again at 7 week so I wanted to know if u still have the cramping part since my children are so close together. I have two other children beside the two I'm talking about they are 22 and 6 both boys. I'm so scare because of the cramping because before my 5 month old I had a miscarriage .but just wonder if u still cramp at 7 weeks after just having a baby I thought everything was still lose in there :haha:

I delivered my last baby over 8 years ago, yet I cramped the entire first trimester with this pregnancy. It was pretty intense at times, and I thought something was seriously wrong... but nope. Everything's okay and I'm 22 weeks now. :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I bet everything is going to be just fine. Try not to worry. :hugs:

I'm 6+1 and started cramping yesterday. With my history I panicked. Glad to hear others have cramped and all was ok!

I'm 10 weeks and yes I'm crampy too , thing was I went for one scan measuring 1 week behind then had bad cramps for a week , had another scan and I'm 4 more days ahead then last time so it had a growth spurt so try not to worry , i got told that the cramps are worse after first as it's restreching streched muscles

I woke up with cramps thinking af had come but i got a bfp instead xxx I am always crampy lol

Lots between 4-6 weeks...am sure just normal stretching xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"