7 Weeks to Goooo :O plus a question for you girls

JJandPix

Reaction score
I know it's not exactly major but I cannot believe how fast the last 33 weeks have gone and how slow these last 7 are taking. Even though i'm petrified of labour and keep thinking the worst case senario's I just want to see my little girl. Also The hospital nearest to me is about 10 minutes away but it is only Midwife run. There are no doctors and no way of getting big pain relief like an epidural. If anything was to go wrong and you needed a doctor or an emergency c section or something you would need to be transferred to a hospital which can deal with this and that's 45 minutes away from where I live. At the moment i'm booked for the one nearest me as my pregnancy appears to be going straight forward but you never know what could happen once you go into labour and i'm really worrying and debating asking my midwife if i can just go to the hospital 45 minutes away so I stop worrying. What do you girls think? xx

You can go whichever hospital you choose, they always put down the nearest one. If it makes you feel better and safer then I'd ask. My hospital was half hour away and I felt like I could get there fairly quickly anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->