7 weeks today since my last period....

MissyP

Reaction score
I havent had a period since jan 21st. It lasted 3 days very light. I thought i had O'd around feb 4th-6th as i was having very stretchy egg white CM. I dont chart though since im not really trying to conceive (not preventing either) so im not absolutely possitive i did O. Either way i was expecting my period to show on feb 18th which puts me at 3 weeks late. I took a test at 1 week late but it was neg. I havnt gotten myself to take another one.. i dont have any symptoms except for some bloating and heavyness in the pubic area. I guess my question is, has anyone completely missed a period and not been pregnant? Or were you pregnant and it didnt show up on test til later? Thanks in advance♡

I've missed periods and not been pregnant. I'd suggest taking another pregnancy test

Ill probably take one on friday. Iv just never been this late before.. i havnt been stressed or anything so not sure why i wouldnt have my period. Just very weird..but thank you for the reply! I appreciate it!

My last period was jan 25 and I was just due for next period this weekend (did not get period as I'm pregnant), but that's when I was due as I've been having long cycles. Have your cycles been typically regular?

Unfortunately I would have to say if you are 3 weeks late and don't test positive then probably you are either not pregnant or have a failed pregnancy. Your HCG would be doubling every 48 hours from implantation (which would be at about 3-4 weeks ago), and it only takes an HCG level of 5 or 10 depending on the test to read positive.

Are you under any unusual stress from work, moving, relationships or education? Are you going to the gym more frequently? These are things that caused me to be late in the past.

Hello I have missed a whole period before chances are 3 weeks and getting bfn that your not pregnant :-( but take another test anyway

Take another test. With my first dd i didn't get a positive test until i was 7.5 Weeks pregnant. And it was faint. I went to my doctor two weeks later thinking I'd be like 5-6 weeks and i was 9.5 weeks along according to the US. I had shotty periods though, always had one every month but they were sometimes 28,35,24,37,etc Days apart. You never know, is all I'm saying! Good luck!

Thank you ladies for the replies!! I completely agree but i havnt been testing! I took a test when i was one week late.. it was neg. But i havnt taken one since. I am now 3 weeks and 1 day late. I think i just mightv ovulated late or just completely skipped.. im gonna take a test tomorrow and i know if it is neg im not pregnant. Iv just never had this happen before. Im not stressed at all. Havent gained/lost any weight.. i feel completely normal just no period.

Thank you ladies for the replies!! I completely agree but i havnt been testing! I took a test when i was one week late.. it was neg. But i havnt taken one since. I am now 3 weeks and 1 day late. I think i just mightv ovulated late or just completely skipped.. im gonna take a test tomorrow and i know if it is neg im not pregnant. Iv just never had this happen before. Im not stressed at all. Havent gained/lost any weight.. i feel completely normal just no period.

Hi Missy, what kind of test did you use? In my experience you prob won't see a + with clear blue or a cheapie unles you're 2 weeks out, it depends on how strong your HCG is but I've seen a + with the First response pink tests 5 days after IVF/which would be 1 week before you're late if going on a normal timeline no IVF. They are super sensitive up to 7u/ml whereas the others are 50+u/ml.

Hey girl! I used clear blue &it was stark white! I didnt know that! I just went for the cheapest one....well i think being this late any test will come up accurate now so i will take one tomorrow morning! Thank you for the info♡

I made a dr appt but the earliest they can get me in is on wed the 18th! Im gonna take a test in the morning and see if it comes out +.. if not im praying nothing is wrong w me and it was just "one of those things". Thanks 4 the advice &support ladies♡

I took a test Saturday and it was -... so im 1000% sure im not pregnant.. i have no signs or symptoms. Im supposed to start my next cycle tomorrow or Wednesday... i am 7 weeks and 5 days late now. My doctors appt is on Wednesday so hopefully they can ease my mind a bit.

Finally after a 57 day cycle i think i am starting my period. I had cramps after leaving the drs office. Went home and when i wiped there was light brown discharge. This morning the cramping was more period like and i had pink when i wiped. The cramps continue but period isnt in full bloom yet. I went to the doctors yesterday and they drew blood for HCG and also a complete panel to check for any hormonal imbalances. I also got scheduled for an ultrasound to look at my ovaries. Hopefully i will have a definite answer soon.

You may want to call your doctor too. If you were TTC a negative test with missed period could be a sign of an ectopic where you are not producing enough hcg to show on a home test. They can do a quantitative hcg panel and know for sure if you're pregnant.

I completely stopped having periods around 6 months ago. thought I was pregnant but I wasn't so my doctor checked everything out I had an ultrasound 2 but nothing was wrong don't have PCOS & even had laproscopic surgery done 2 check for endo or any other problems but had none. so never found an answer 4 my periods disappearing. then the very end of December (one month after laproscopic surgery) I thought I might be ovulating because I had EWCM for 2 days. so I had sex & a couple weeks later I found out I was pregnant 4 the first time. its so weird that periods can just stop like that 4 no reason. its especially weird 2 get pregnant without having periods. im only 13 weeks pregnant (which has been calculated by ultrasound measurements a couple times) & yet haven't had a period since around September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->