70 days, and 2 negative pregnancy test later

AshleeyB

Reaction score
I literally just made this account so I can get some opinions on what is going on with me!

For starters, I am 21 years old with no kids. I was on birth control pills about a year ago, I have been off for a while. My period was wacky when I was on the pill, each cycle was sooo long. Finally, when I got off, I slowly but surely got a regular cycle going. Prior to my period going missing my last 3 cycles were 34 days each.

My last period was October 27th, I am currently on CD 71. According to my app (I do not chart, temp, ect as I was not necessarily ttc but I am not against it as well) I ovulated on November 13th. My boyfriend and I BD November 13th, 14th, and 15th and yes he finished inside of me every time. A little prior to missing my first period I was getting crazy CM, it was white and creamy and so much I thought my period was there a few times so I just knew forsure AF was coming, but as we can see it never did. I took a pregnancy test on December 5th, and December 15th, both of which were negative so I just tossed the idea of pregnancy from my mind. That was easy to do as I did not have any other symptoms until this weekend, which is when I realized I am coming up on missing my second period! My nipples were EXTREMELY sore, and this is alarming to me because I have breast implants, and they have never ever got sore, not even before my period. So I found this weird. I also started having back pains, and slight waves of nausea.
I have a doctors appointment next week, and I do not want to take anymore test and see that ugly BFN there and confuse myself more. I am just asking for opinions/advice... Do you ladies think I am pregnant?

I think you should take a pregnancy test since the last one you took was weeks ago. The fertile period is couple days prior ovulation and ovulation day. Keep in mind that Sperm can survive for up to 5 days, while the egg dies 24 hours after ovulation if the sperm doesn't meet it.
I see you bd the day of ovulation so you have some chances to be preggo. If you also bd between November 7 to 12 your chances are higher. Actually, if I calculated right you could be 10 weeks. Or you could just have a irregular cycle. I had a 81 cycle day once but I wasn't Ttc.
Wish you luck and keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->