Ooooh whats it about, theres always a meaning especialy reacurring.

I've had recurring dreams, and I was always being chased by some figure. Sometimes it looked like people I knew, sometimes it took place in my old home, some times by other figures.

I think in reality it was my past catching up with me..compelling me to resolve any issues I had about people in my past..to deal with any past pains, hurt etc.

I think when you have recurring dreams, your higher self is trying to get you to dig deeper, and see what they mean, and deal with them in real life.

Have you seen this website?

https://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreambank.pl?method=exact&header=dreamid&search=airplanedream2

https://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

I use it alot to interpret my vivid dreams, and its usually pretty accurate for me.

Ok, well it was really really vivid this time.. :( this is the actual dream I was asking about but they all have a common theme and are very simar.
I know there's going to be a terrorist attack involving a plane either crashing in to me while I'm outside or I'm on the actual plane. I'm starting to forget exactly what happened but I was trying to find a safe place for me and my family in an old brick buding that I knew had an underground. I was trying to get them all in before the attack happened and there were people all around doing the same. The plane came in to view then I woke up. I went back to sleep and had another dream that I was in the garden at my parents old house where I grew up and a and was coming down towards us, I knew it was going to hit us. Anyway, it crashed and it was so, so real, I could see all the debris, feel my skin burning and taste blood in my mouth, and I knew I was dead. Next thing me and my oh were soaring through the sky, I could see everything below so so clearly and we felt really happy and like we were 'free' but the higher we got the colder it got, then I woke up again absolutely freezing and my heart was racing and my body felt really wierd!
I can't tell you how lucid it was.
I also have a dream that my teeth are all lose and falling out and there's all bits of chipped tooth in my mouth, I'm spitting out all the little broken bits and my mouth is always full of blood and I can taste it..
Any ideas?!

This means that something's OUT of your control, that you should be able to rely on and trust in, has gone haywire. This isn't about you and something you should have been able to do properly. This is about someone or something else that you *Trusted* that let you down completely, in a way that had a huge impact on your life.

To dream of Teeth falling out indicates anxiety about appearance and how others perceive you. If you lose your teeth, you might have burdens which will crush your pride and demolish your affairs.

You flying in mid air and feeling the cold, waking to it also, could of possibly been an OBE (out of body experience) your body is there but your spirit leaves for a short while taking you on a journey, remember as much as you can, things you seen etc and make note of them, you may have a dejafu one day :) iv had one myself, flying above roof tops, feeling the wind blowing on me, and not like a dream when you know your dreaming and can change things, but actualy believing you are there, touch, smell etc, This can be quite pleasant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->