75mg asprin - anyone trying it

inkdchick

seeing if it happens
Reaction score
Hi for the first month i am trying asprin - one a day to see if it works as i had read that so many women of my age group had gotten pregnant after taking it for up to two cycles and they had all successful pregnancies so im really hoping this helps us too.
Anyone

Hey Ink'd ~ I might give that a shot next cycle. are you just taking one a day?

Im taking 100 mg.... I hope im not overdoing it!!!

I started taking it right before ovulation this cycle and got my BFP. My doctor said she didn't recommend it but didn't think it posed a risk. I had a blood clot in my first pregnancy and possibly in my second, so I don't want to risk it a third time. Good luck ladies.

I started taking it right before ovulation this cycle and got my BFP. My doctor said she didn't recommend it but didn't think it posed a risk. I had a blood clot in my first pregnancy and possibly in my second, so I don't want to risk it a third time. Good luck ladies.

Wow. Not the baby aspirin right ?

Congratulations on your :baby: heart tree.

Sorry, did I make sense in my post? I meant to say I didn't take baby aspirin for my first two pregnancies and I had blood clots in both of those pregnancies.

I took baby aspirin (81mgs) for this pregnancy. I started before ovulation and am still taking it. I'm very early in the pregnancy, will be 5 weeks tomorrow. I have an early scan in a week and a half. Hopefully no blood clots and a heartbeat!

Heart tree, thank you so much it means so much to hear yet another positive story , i am taking 75mg as it seems to be what everyone is taking in then uk as 50mg dont exist here so 75mg it is it has to be lower than 100mg from what i understand and you have no blood problems and it is supposed to be fantastic for a good result so im really hoping xx

Thanks Inkdchic!

Heart Tree - hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months hon. Three times is a charm right? So sorry about your losses, you've been at this for such a long time!

Thanks Inkdchic!

Heart Tree - hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months hon. Three times is a charm right? So sorry about your losses, you've been at this for such a long time!

Yeah, 3rd time better be the charm LOL! Thanks for the kind words!

aww i cant believe that it actually works and i am really looking forward to seeing if it works for us as we are 43 and 46 ( me being 43 !) and have had 7 m/c to date and really need this to work for us soon as i feel as tho i am running out of time and my hubby has no children so we would love to be a family in our right oooh cant wait to find out now so exciting i have a really good feeling about the asprin i must admit.
Really hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months hun well done xx

It doesnt have to be lower than 100mg, thats the smallest dose we get here and Ive been on it since Feb, still had a mc on it though, its no miracle cure unless you have a specific clotting problem like heart. You would be better of getting tested for sticky blood if you suspect that you have it, needs to be treated not only in pregnancy but for the rest of your life.

Hey inked...I have been taking 81mg baby asprin per my doc with 500mg of B6 I have had 3 early mc since Nov and they seem to think this will help. I either had a clotting issue or my progestrone is not staying up high enough to sustain the pregnancies. I also take a prenatal vitamin with folic acid. I hope this work for you and you get a sticky bean soon!!:)

P.S. is that your tat in your avatar pic?? I love tats...have 24 myself!!:)

Hey inked...I have been taking 81mg baby asprin per my doc with 500mg of B6 I have had 3 early mc since Nov and they seem to think this will help. I either had a clotting issue or my progestrone is not staying up high enough to sustain the pregnancies. I also take a prenatal vitamin with folic acid. I hope this work for you and you get a sticky bean soon!!:)

P.S. is that your tat in your avatar pic?? I love tats...have 24 myself!!:)

Hi Hun and thanks and yeah that is my tatt in the pic but only a small part of it as i am 55% covered and my job designing them, i work from home self employed and doing ok actually , have been doing them and getting them done now for over 23 years !, im an old bird you see (43), and still ttc lol let alone gettting tatts and i dont give a sh*t they look good and all unique for whoever i design for so its a bonus...
I will have to get B6 i think i havent tried that yet, what does it help with ?
:friends: :hug:

It doesnt have to be lower than 100mg, thats the smallest dose we get here and Ive been on it since Feb, still had a mc on it though, its no miracle cure unless you have a specific clotting problem like heart. You would be better of getting tested for sticky blood if you suspect that you have it, needs to be treated not only in pregnancy but for the rest of your life.

I had two heart ops in 2006 and know that i dont have sticky blood but it does help with the problem i have been getting again but was told that 75mg was the dose to try as 100mg is too high so we can only but see, thanks

Oh how awesome about the tats!! I shall be coveres someday. I also agree that they are beautiful!! The B6 will help with your lp phase...it help lengthen it. I don't really have a problem with mine it is usually 12 days but anything to help get a sticky bean right??

Hi
I am trying asprin his month as well as maca- hope it works for both of us!! will keep you posted x

May I ask, the B6 you're taking to lengthen your LP, do you take that all cycle?

Oh how awesome about the tats!! I shall be coveres someday. I also agree that they are beautiful!! The B6 will help with your lp phase...it help lengthen it. I don't really have a problem with mine it is usually 12 days but anything to help get a sticky bean right??

this is gonna sound really thick but i dont know how long my luteal phase is coz i think that i ov on cd10 and have 24 - 29 day cycles so who knows ?!?!?!?!?, but wish i did !:shrug:

I take B6 all cycle cause thats what my doc ordered...and to tell ur lp its starts the day from O to your next AF. You lp phase should be consistant every month...you O date may move but lp should be consistent or at least what I have been told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->