lilroo01

Mum of a beautiful girl
Reaction score
Hello.

my name is kim iv just found out i am pregnant this is my first, i fell pregnant early this year but had alot of problems with the baby :(

all i need really is abit of help from mums to be or mums now, about the healthy things to eat and do on my first trimister before 12 weeks.

Thanks.

Welcome if you have any worries or concerns we are always here to support you :)

Go to your local library and borrow a pregnancy book, they generally have great information.

Hi Lilroo

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your bfp

thankyou so much everyone,

iv been having alot of pain today called the doctor they cant get me in for a scan until december the 11th :wacko: bit of a long wait considering i told them id been up all night crying i dont no what to do?

Any suggestions?

do you have any bleeding? if youre really worried you can always go to emergency. I hope its nothing! big hugs

well im only 8 weeks not that far as i thought, but no bleeding at all and i rung emergency they said the earliest they can get me in for a scan is 28th nov :( x

There is very little to see until around 6/7 weeks and most women don't get a first scan until 10-12 weeks depending on where they are in the world. The crucial thing is checking the baby has a heartbeat, but this won't be clear until around week 7-8 which is about when I think your scan is? If you're not bleeding heavily, and not in a lot of pain, then it is very likely the baby is doing just fine. Crampy pains like getting your period is completely normal, and 30% of women get spotting during their pregnancy and go on to have a perfectly healthy baby too.

ETA: Sorry started writing before you put your dates up. They are treating this as a healthy pregnancy and just putting you in for the normal scan. Try not to worry. No bleeding is a good sign. I've had pain so sharp I've been doubled up but the midwife has assured me a uterus doubling in size in 5 weeks is bound to create some growing pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"