I've just compared alot of these as i would like to feel safe downstairs leaving lillie in bed without checking, ive got normal monitors and theyre so crackley! Ive gone for the angelcare C401 or something like that lol. 80 pound at tesco direct, ore ebays cheaper, but used. Xx

We have the Angelcare one and I love it. We have the movement only version, as we already had a good quality BT sound monitor so we use them both together. We have a thick cotbed mattress and it works fine. With my daughter we used it in a regular cot and started to get false alarms around 8/9 months when she started to sleep hunched right up in the far corner of her cot. We turned the sensitivity up and eventually stopped using it when she was about 1, we now use a new version of the same monitor with my son as my daughter threw the old one in the bath and it stopped working! Can't recommend them enough, they are brilliant.

We also have an Angelcare, the movement and sound one. The only time it's gone off is when I've changed her bedding and accidentally moved it and not noticed.
We have a thick cot mattress and it works perfectly under it. I never slept when she was first born because I was so worried something would happen. OH brought me one of these and I sleep so much better at night and I feel like I can relax more knowing I have the monitor on. Definitely worth the money for the peace of mind.

ive got the MAWS one and its brilliant. ive got a really thick, pocket sprung cot bed matress and it still works brilliantly. x

We have angelcare..LOVE it. Has saved my sanity! X

Definitely go Angelcare - we have the Deluxe model and it's fantastic! It works under a thick mattress and it gives us peace of mind. Highly recommended!

I have angelcare delux video monitor!! I think it's so worth it to invest the money and get video monitors. It even has a temperature Gage so I no if it's too cold in her room. Definitly invest in one. It's one of the best things I bough so far!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->