:(

Charlie1984

Reaction score
:cry:Didnt really know where to post, i feel so dejected! I had a bfp yesterday today the line is fainter and i have af type bad cramps, ive been here before so i know what it means. I feel like giving up completely now!

dont give up hun :flower:, im the same i had ds 3yrs 4months ago and early miss at 41/2 weeks last month !!
whats for you wont pass you , it will happen when you least expect it to, just try not concentrate on it as much because when it doesn't work out its heart breaking :cry: maybe take a break for a couple of months :hugs:

Just been to loo and im bleeing quite alot so theres my answer, i cant help but feel like giving up :( It feels like a failure.

Awh hun im so sorry :cry: I dont no why we have to go through this, its not fair!! Ive heard some women on this site miscarry due to their thyroid, maybe u could get it checked? Im so sorry, sendin u lots of hugs :hugs:

So sorry to here you are bleeding....get to the docs and ask for bloods, i know someone who had 2 heavy bleeds before finding out she was preg...x

I'm so sorry about your loss and also for your previous losses. :hugs:

Try not to give up hope. Like the poster said before me, maybe try to get some testing done? I've had two losses (1 stillbirth and 1 early miscarriage) and went on a hunt to find a doctor who has had experience with mothers of loss and he did loads of testing.

Again, I'm so sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->