7dpo 2ww anyone else in same boat.

Hey hun,

yeah i just want to know where i am.

Cramping stopped was fine all day today got home started feeling really tender in lower pelvic area and positive there was a little blood when i wiped today. It feels alot more sore than it did before so def thinking the witch will be here by tomorrow.

Im feeling not to bad, im always up and down recently but its all good x

how are you getting on with monitor?

regards

steph

Hey hun,

yeah i just want to know where i am.

Cramping stopped was fine all day today got home started feeling really tender in lower pelvic area and positive there was a little blood when i wiped today. It feels alot more sore than it did before so def thinking the witch will be here by tomorrow.

Im feeling not to bad, im always up and down recently but its all good x

how are you getting on with monitor?

regards

steph

Hey, that will be good if the :witch: comes, never say that do we but it leaves u a little closer to knowing where you stand....

I guess you're gonna have ups and dines you've been throug a lot physically and emotionally, from feeling on top of the world to feeling like you've been trampled on, the only way is up and you'll get you sticky bean soon chick :flower:

Erm I'm getting on ok, still on two bars, I've been told that the first cycle it's the monitor getting used to you, so may get three bar high butt he peak with the egg may not show on the first cycle, however, I've saved and labelled each test stick just for interest really seeing the lines changing, but it seems to be changing to lighter rather than darker :wacko: so confusing, it shouldn't be like that at all, doesn't make sense one bit. People have said not to look at the test sticks, just go by the monitor as that does all interpretations for you, but surely the stick window shows something too.... Here's the tests to date. I'm currently cd9, so definitely haven't o'd yet, although the tests were darker when af had just finished and now as I said getting lighter :dohh: I hate my body!!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 6
Hey,

still no af all cramps gone and ive started getting loads of cm again, think bodies really confused lol. Def just wanting af now lol.

Yeah i read that aswell x dont pay attention to the sticks the digi preg test i first used had the same sticks as those and it said not too look at the sticks to interpret test xx if your noticing the same again next cycle and getting no peak id speak to doc as it may just be a prob with ov. Its good ur keeping tht record thts what you need to get your doc to act xxx

I know the feeling hun, im really hating mine at the moment aswell x

Hey,

How are you getting on? Any peak on ur monitor as yet?

No af still here, super fustrated but hv an app with docs on 6th dec x

Hope your all good x

Oh god your body is really playing you up isn't it. I hope the gp manages to help u, but u know what they're like, probably say well yeah it's normal after what you've been through, just don't let them brush u under the carpet.

The monitor hasn't have me a peak (been told it's unusual to get a peak first cycle with the monitor) it's been 2 bars since I've been doing the test sticks, it didn't ask for one this morning but I'd already done one thinking it would want one lol.

Go to
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2072015-last-3-opks-2.html#post30651611

That's got my last 3 opks on, and will update you, saves me re writing it.
Hoping we caught but with the opk I took this morning there was no second line there at all and from the pics you'll see I. That thread, yday was a dark prominent line and the day before looked promising too, so I don't know, I don't know how quick that second line goes after O, never used opks before.
I don't want to do all the guess work and been told not to read too much into the test sticks and let the monitor do it all but I'm too desperate, can't wait until the next cycle when my monitor is more used to me lol.

How u feeling in yourself? Other than frustrated ur af hasn't made an appearance..... We both were begging our af this time wasn't we....well last time for me now as I'll be getting my next one.....that just shows you really need looking at and getting something sorting, even if u had the pill a couple of months to regulate u again...just an idea :)

Xxx

Hey,

Fingers crossed he can recommend something i wouldnt say no to bc if it would regulate my cycles again, ive read they can give you a pill which brings af on. I poured my heart out to my oh last night and he was saying that i was so regular before and have been basically since my first cycle that its more than likely just hormones out of whack since surgery and hes right in a way so im going to keep positive until i see gp and see what he says i will mention the bc to him n see what he thinks. I think ive just been down and ive not really been able to see anything but doom and gloom but im determined to change that now. Xx so keep your fingers crossed i get somewhere lol!

Had a look at you opk's i didnt realise they progressed like that i thought they always just had two lines. Having seen them and my experience with opk the last one is def positive as the rule is, if the test line is darker or equal to the control line its positive. The last test the line is darker and thicker than control so if u have been bd up to it and on that date you stand a really gd chance. If your keeping a track aswell as the monitor i would note the day u gt tha result as ov and count from that day how long it takes you to get af then you can get a handle on your lp length. I would still bd everyother day but i think uve caught it, fingers crossed really hoping this is it for you. Also dont get down if its not to be this cycle you have a 20% chance each month if your bd at the right time and i really believe in that as it took me 6 months first time and then 5 months second. X

Hey,

Fingers crossed he can recommend something i wouldnt say no to bc if it would regulate my cycles again, ive read they can give you a pill which brings af on. I poured my heart out to my oh last night and he was saying that i was so regular before and have been basically since my first cycle that its more than likely just hormones out of whack since surgery and hes right in a way so im going to keep positive until i see gp and see what he says i will mention the bc to him n see what he thinks. I think ive just been down and ive not really been able to see anything but doom and gloom but im determined to change that now. Xx so keep your fingers crossed i get somewhere lol!

Had a look at you opk's i didnt realise they progressed like that i thought they always just had two lines. Having seen them and my experience with opk the last one is def positive as the rule is, if the test line is darker or equal to the control line its positive. The last test the line is darker and thicker than control so if u have been bd up to it and on that date you stand a really gd chance. If your keeping a track aswell as the monitor i would note the day u gt tha result as ov and count from that day how long it takes you to get af then you can get a handle on your lp length. I would still bd everyother day but i think uve caught it, fingers crossed really hoping this is it for you. Also dont get down if its not to be this cycle you have a 20% chance each month if your bd at the right time and i really believe in that as it took me 6 months first time and then 5 months second. X

:hugs: it's normal to be feeling like that, you've been through a lot and the fact your cycles aren't settling down is making things more difficult for you to be able to move on and see a light at the end of the tunnel.
I'd definitely ask lots of questions to your gp and just ask about a pill to bring on af, that may then kick start your cycles again and then hopefully they become regular. I'm crossing everything for you.
Are you gonna use opks when your af comes?
I've always read you should test around 2pm on opks, however the CBFM says fmu which of course is what I've done, and in the same sort of time band.

Well over the weekend we didn't bd as we had visitors each night so it was a little tricky and tbh I wasn't actually in the mood, was too tired from each busy day :coffee: but as soon as I got that last test I ran upstairs before work and bd lol, maybe too late tho..... Takes a while for the swimmers to get to where they gotta get I suppose.
I've never used opks so It was all so new to me anyway. Each test is labelled the cd, date and time of test so I know where I am and how long my cycles are, but I'll add to my calendar my O day and like you said I can see my lp. I can see why I miss O though as my ovulation app said I O'd the week before, so I'd usually go mad bd'ing that week then take it easy and less bd'ing, still some of course but not like every day.
Will soon see but I don't hold my hopes up, I think I've started to just see it never happens for me so I'll be expecting another bfn. Started to accept it now, but I guess that helps me not dying to test, although the monitor tells you when to take a pg test I think.....not 100% on that though I'll have to check :wacko: must've read it somewhere to have it in my head lol.
Xxx

Hey,

:hugs: it's normal to be feeling like that, you've been through a lot and the fact your cycles aren't settling down is making things more difficult for you to be able to move on and see a light at the end of the tunnel.
I'd definitely ask lots of questions to your gp and just ask about a pill to bring on af, that may then kick start your cycles again and then hopefully they become regular. I'm crossing everything for you.
I've always read you should test around 2pm on opks, however the CBFM says fmu which of course is what I've done, and in the same sort of time band.

Well over the weekend we didn't bd as we had visitors each night so it was a little tricky and tbh I wasn't actually in the mood, was too tired from each busy day :coffee: but as soon as I got that last test I ran upstairs before work and bd lol, maybe too late tho..... Takes a while for the swimmers to get to where they gotta get I suppose.
I've never used opks so It was all so new to me anyway. Each test is labelled the cd, date and time of test so I know where I am and how long my cycles are, but I'll add to my calendar my O day and like you said I can see my lp. I can see why I miss O though as my ovulation app said I O'd the week before, so I'd usually go mad bd'ing that week then take it easy and less bd'ing, still some of course but not like every day.
Will soon see but I don't hold my hopes up, I think I've started to just see it never happens for me so I'll be expecting another bfn. Started to accept it now, but I guess that helps me not dying to test, although the monitor tells you when to take a pg test I think.....not 100% on that though I'll have to check :wacko: must've read it somewhere to have it in my head lol.
Xxx

The monitor I have does not tell you when to take a pregnancy test it tells you when to reset your monitor to start taking your ovulation tests again.

Hey,

Xxx

The monitor I have does not tell you when to take a pregnancy test it tells you when to reset your monitor to start taking your ovulation tests again.

Oh god knows where I read that then lol, thanks though :flower: xx

Update
I've looked back at my cycles, in diaries and calendars etc and from march this year my cycles have been 32 days!! I've thought I have irreg cycle but I clearly don't keep track enough. I thought I was on the ball more than this.... Clearly not :dohh:
So I've worked out lp must be around 12days if I ovulated 20 odd days.... Worrying now that there's the problem, too much of a short lp, I read somewhere some time back that implantation needs 10 days... So 12 is cutting it fine.

Any sign of :witch: ?
Xx

Hey hun,

Sure ive read 12-14days is normal xxx worth looking into. A 32 day cycle is gd x

No sign off af lots of ewcm today and yest and today some severe period like cramps. Im pretty drained to be honest just hanging in there until i see doc on fri. Hopefully cramps are sign of af approaching, im cd58 so praying af turns up cd60. Xx

Hope your gd x

Hey hun,

Sure ive read 12-14days is normal xxx worth looking into. A 32 day cycle is gd x

No sign off af lots of ewcm today and yest and today some severe period like cramps. Im pretty drained to be honest just hanging in there until i see doc on fri. Hopefully cramps are sign of af approaching, im cd58 so praying af turns up cd60. Xx

Hope your gd x

Bloody hell!! Soooo long I bet you're doing your nut by now.... Praying for af for you so you can move on.

I'm dpo and tested j
About 1/2 hr ago on an ic and of course a :bfn: :dohh: don't know why I do it !!
I think because I know I've o'd and bd around the time I'm so convinced it's gonna be my month but I think I have too high hopes :coffee:
I've not had symptoms other than niggly tummy cramps and niggly headaches, also felt a cold coming on but just the runny nose really.other than that I'm feeling normal,... Not even tender bbs :wacko: arghhhh xxx

With both my pregs i didnt test positive until a day before period was due x

Haha i dont know why we do it, i promise myself im not going to and still do it x

Hope this is your month hun xxx

With both my pregs i didnt test positive until a day before period was due x

Haha i dont know why we do it, i promise myself im not going to and still do it x

Hope this is your month hun xxx

Haha I know we are crazy aren't we.
I tested fmu this morning with an ic and bfn again of course, will just test each morning to cure my addiction to POAS :haha:
Frustrating this TTC journey, need it to hurry and give me my sticky bean. I'm praying for you chick, hoping af comes and you get your bfp afterwards verrryyyyy soon :) first cycle xxx

Def crazy! Lol.

Aww sorry hun x your not out until the witch shows though x

Praying for you too hun, i hope its not too far off for both of us x

So i went to docs yesterday and he asked me to submit a urine test for pregnancy to rule it out and i hv an app on tue with the nurse to take swabs and make sure theres no infection. He says if both come back negative he wants to leave it another 2 weeks to see if they show up then. I told him i had a normal period after surgery and nothing since. He agrees its been a little longer than normal but doesnt want to do anything about it until he can safely rule out pregnancy.

Well at least the ball is rolling now. Just don't let them keep putting you to the back, u have to be sorted.
I hope it comes as a bfp for you!! That would be amazing.

I was in the pub last night as my mum moved to the uk from Spain, so it was celebrations, I had a glass of red wine, didn't even drink the full glass and fainted. It was so odd.
I've done an ic fmu this morning and insert something but the camera doesn't seem to pick it up.
Can you see anything? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 7
Hey,

I can see something very faint and it looks to b in the right place, really hope this is it misses xxxxxxx eeeeeeeee how exciting :) get your butt to the shop and get a digi but hold for a couple hours b4 taking it xxx if u hv a tesco nearby the do their own brand digi and they do 2 for 3.50 xxx

Wow the fainting is a bigggggg sign x

Im literally going to keep everything crossed xxx

Please help!
I am 7 DPO and bled today?!!i have a few twinges too. The blood is not dark red like normal period blood it's a very light red almost pink, but a good amount not just a spot, it came out and that was it! I never bleed before AF only spot a day before with dark blood.

I am so worried, could this be a early miscarriage??? Sorry about being naive about this, was so hopeful this month.

Please help!
I am 7 DPO and bled today?!!i have a few twinges too. The blood is not dark red like normal period blood it's a very light red almost pink, but a good amount not just a spot, it came out and that was it! I never bleed before AF only spot a day before with dark blood.

I am so worried, could this be a early miscarriage??? Sorry about being naive about this, was so hopeful this month.

With a pregnancy I had, I thought it was a period, never really took note when I was due else I'd have realised it was too soon to be a period but it was more than a few spots, turned out to be ib Hun so hold on in there and try not to stress too much xxx

Hey,

I can see something very faint and it looks to b in the right place, really hope this is it misses xxxxxxx eeeeeeeee how exciting :) get your butt to the shop and get a digi but hold for a couple hours b4 taking it xxx if u hv a tesco nearby the do their own brand digi and they do 2 for 3.50 xxx

Wow the fainting is a bigggggg sign x

Im literally going to keep everything crossed xxx

I've got a cb digi but gonna save it til Monday.
I'm so excited!! So hoping this is it!eeeek xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"