7dpo 2ww anyone else in same boat.

Hey,

Been thinking about you alot, i really hope your ok.

I got af and that was on cd 31 making it a 30 day cycle wooohooo heres hoping it keeps up.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Xx

Heyx

Hope ur ok , missing our chats xxx

Hey missed speaking to you too....
Kept off here for a bit as I haven't had my head in the baby making land. New year was just so crazy after :bfp: and my world being amazing to then mc :cry:

I'm feeling fine though now.
Need to start my CBFM again, when af comes ill do it.

Fingers are crossed your cycles are settling back down.

So how you feeling?
Xxx

Hey you guys, just wanted to pop in and update that I finally got my bfpv after a year of trying!!!

Heyx

Kept off here for a bit as I haven't had my head in the baby making land. New year was just so crazy after :bfp: and my world being amazing to then mc :cry:

So how you feeling?
Xxx

Aw no, i dont believe it I cant believe this has happened to us both twice now! You must be utterly devestated as it had taken you a little while. Im so sorry hun, I hope you are physically well? Even though I have been through this i never know what to say if im honest, i can never wrap my head round the injustice, its horrible! You really deserved that bfp.

Have you been given any reason? Or is it just one of those awful fuckin shit balls life just likes too throw us! Sorry for the swearing :(

Yep you get onto the cbfm when ur ready, you know it works :)

Cycles are settled now, i had a 28 day one then a 30 then my last cycle was only 22 but im on cd24 so i thjnk that last one was just a blip. I hv put it down to i may hv ov from tubeless side hence the shorter cycle but who really knows 28/30 was normal before ectopic x we have been just taking the ntnp route. I still have alot of fears and i dont quite yet feel ready to put my all into it and then get bfp's x I havent tested at all the past 3 cycles and i feel thts a big deal for me. Hopefully it will happen again and go right for me this year.

How are your cycles have they settled or none yet? I hope your ok, take care and really invest some time in yourself x once is hard enough but 2 is gut wrenching. Its hard too face but i am praying we both get there one day! (Soon)

Love n hugs xxxxx

Heyx

So how you feeling?
Xxx

Aw no, i dont believe it I cant believe this has happened to us both twice now! You must be utterly devestated as it had taken you a little while. Im so sorry hun, I hope you are physically well? Even though I have been through this i never know what to say if im honest, i can never wrap my head round the injustice, its horrible! You really deserved that bfp.

Have you been given any reason? Or is it just one of those awful fuckin shit balls life just likes too throw us! Sorry for the swearing :(

Cycles are settled now, i had a 28 day one then a 30 then my last cycle was only 22 but im on cd24 so i thjnk that last one was just a blip. I hv put it down to i may hv ov from tubeless side hence the shorter cycle but who really knows 28/30 was normal before ectopic x we have been just taking the ntnp route. I still have alot of fears and i dont quite yet feel ready to put my all into it and then get bfp's x I havent tested at all the past 3 cycles and i feel thts a big deal for me. Hopefully it will happen again and go right for me this year.

How are your cycles have they settled or none yet? I hope your ok, take care and really invest some time in yourself x once is hard enough but 2 is gut wrenching. Its hard too face but i am praying we both get there one day! (Soon)

Love n hugs xxxxx

I'm not feeling too bad to be honest, feel like I've got the not too bothered attitude towards getting my bfp at the moment from all the heartache. It took me ages to get my first cycle but then I was 28 days the next cycle and just came off on Monday. Definitely gonna try and spice up out sex life and not think about whether I've caught this cycle each month.

Well done on the not testing,that's definitely an achievement, I'd be so happy the same as u for managing to hold off.
I'm not gonna be testing the way I was, I really can't handle the heartache.

Glad to hear your cycles are settled and I agree, it may have been the tube u had removed hence the shorter cycle. I feel your fear (I know I didn't go through what you went through but I still worry I case anything happens again)
Our time will definitely come, we both so deserve this, we've been given the bfps and then our awaited bundles of joy taken away from us. So many people around me are pregnant which is hard to handle but I deal with it as well as i can, and feel happy for them.

We've been taken to hell and back haven't we :hugs: so thankful I have you to talk to. You fully understand me which is great so a huge thankyou for your kind words and being there for me.

I had to laugh at your swearing rant, trust me it's so often I just stand shouting all sorts of swear words as to why all this is happening.

Xxxx

Heyx

So how you feeling?
Xxx

Love n hugs xxxxx

I'm not feeling too bad to be honest, feel like I've got the not too bothered attitude towards getting my bfp at the moment from all the heartache. It took me ages to get my first cycle but then I was 28 days the next cycle and just came off on Monday. Definitely gonna try and spice up out sex life and not think about whether I've caught this cycle each month.

Well done on the not testing,that's definitely an achievement, I'd be so happy the same as u for managing to hold off.
I'm not gonna be testing the way I was, I really can't handle the heartache.

Glad to hear your cycles are settled and I agree, it may have been the tube u had removed hence the shorter cycle. I feel your fear (I know I didn't go through what you went through but I still worry I case anything happens again)
Our time will definitely come, we both so deserve this, we've been given the bfps and then our awaited bundles of joy taken away from us. So many people around me are pregnant which is hard to handle but I deal with it as well as i can, and feel happy for them.

We've been taken to hell and back haven't we :hugs: so thankful I have you to talk to. You fully understand me which is great so a huge thankyou for your kind words and being there for me.

I had to laugh at your swearing rant, trust me it's so often I just stand shouting all sorts of swear words as to why all this is happening.

Xxxx

Hey,

I know what you mean about the not bothered attitude. I have been the same not with regards to the not trying. Im defo not ready to go through all that hurt again so if it happens it happens.

I know im shocked given that i used to test all the time but i just cant be doing with all that second guessing lol. Yep, i think thats what it was my cycle there was 31 days so seems to be 28-30 days.
Yep, first time i wrote it off as just one of them horrible things, I never imagined it would happen again let alone losing a tube, im defo terrified of it all happening again and having no chances.

I defo think our time will come :) Im glad I have you to talk to aswell, it really helps :) hahaha i do aswell.

Hey how are you keeping Hun?

I can't believe how much of a chilled approach we have towards it all now but then we are bound to after the traumas.

It's never any good stressing so although what we've tackled is awful maybe it was for a good reason, stopping us stressing and testing all the time and then when it happens it's gonna be a well awaited and much appreciated surprise for us.

Life's cruel isn't it that's I keep thinking .

Xxx

hey,

I know crazy isnt it! If only I was this relaxed before.

Yep its very very cruel :(

How are things with you now? xxx

hey,

I know crazy isnt it! If only I was this relaxed before.

Yep its very very cruel :(

How are things with you now? xxx

Hey yeah I'm good thanks. Had such sore bbs for just over a week now, not sure what to think but not really looking into it too much tbh.

How are you getting on? Xx

hey,

Stressed!

I have just started a new job and its a new organisation, there are 101 things to be done and its just been super hectic! Im just about to have a large wine after my bath to chill lol tgif!

Ooh if u get anymore symptoms let me know lol!

I just noticed ur ticker, if its correct, im due on tomorrow aswell lo just thought it was wierd how thats happened!

Scan pics put them here as wont let me send them in message x

Attachments

• Bby T 1.jpg
    Bby T 1.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 3
It wont let me upload the other 2 will try again tmox on laptop x All was great though xxx I am super chuffed and so blessed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->