7dpo & 9dpo ICs... Update page 23, are they fainter now?

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
Hello again...

I don't hold much hope for this cycle because I've been super stressed out and haven't paid much attention to anything and haven't done anything right except actually have sex, which lets face it, isn't hard :blush:

I wasn't expecting this, I tested because I had a metallic taste and have been feeling nauseous at certain smells which don't usually make me nauseous. At 7dpo I thought I saw something extremely faint but thought it may just be the dye gone weird as it looked more of a smudge but today there are very faint but clear pink lines. The two from today 9dpo at the bottom tests and are from different batches. The top two are from 7dpo, the bottom of those two is a Cassanovum test which I never seem to see lines on anyway.

Anyway, will post photos, I'm trying to hold my pee because my husband went out and bought some FRER earlier, I haven't been since about 9:30 which was fmu and it's almost 1pm now. I have had a coffee so I don't know how long to hold for :coffee:

Attachments

• IMG_3779.jpg
    IMG_3779.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3780.jpg
    IMG_3780.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3781.jpg
    IMG_3781.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 38
I see the lines on the bottom ones! Good luck with the FRER!

I think a 4hr hold should be enough if you've been getting lines on ic. Pee pee pee!

Wait.. what??? They are BFP's surely!!! Omg!!

I don't really see anything on the FRER but my pee is usually rubbish after fmu anyway so will see what happens tomorrow with it I guess. Will post photos, some lights looks like maybe there's the faintest of faint lines there but could just be an indent or the photos.
I didn't use twelve btw, same test different lights

Attachments

• IMG_3986.jpg
    IMG_3986.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3987.jpg
    IMG_3987.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3988.jpg
    IMG_3988.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3989.jpg
    IMG_3989.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 26
I see lines on the ic and something faint on the frer, Good luck hun xx

I see lines on the org. post the last pic. but the frers I dont ... I've not been having luck on them esp the new curved handles

These are the flat FRERs, we can order them but I haven't used one before, I stick with the flat type

I definitely and easily see the IC from today. The frer, I see something, but like you said, not sure if it's an indent. Keeping fx that it's the start ob the frer <3

I can see something on a couple of the frer pics!

I can see lines on the IC's for sure! The RFER I feel like I see a vvv faint line! FX for you!

I see them!! Sticky vibes!!!!

I see clear lines on ic and a faint line on frer xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"