7dpo and can't think of anything else

ridley2909

Reaction score
I took a test with fmu this morning and thought I saw a shadow. If I tested on Wednesday will that give the result enough of a chance to darken if it is the start of something? I just want to know now. Getting obsessed.

I understand. I tested this weekend, bfn. I thunk I should have been 8dpo but not sure bc this cycle has seemed so off. I have had zero symptoms so I feel out, but I felt like I had all they symptoms last month yet af still came, so idk.

Hello, I am at 6dpo today. New on this forum as I was reading it anyways, so thought of properly joining. I had some twinging in my left abdomen for last two days but it has stopped today. I feel no other symptom and looks like i am out for this cycle. It's my third month trying and i hope I get a 2016 baby..
Ridley2909: Even the shadow on the test seems to be promising, I am waiting to hear the good news.
Baby dust and good wishes to you!

I understand. I tested this weekend, bfn. I thunk I should have been 8dpo but not sure bc this cycle has seemed so off. I have had zero symptoms so I feel out, but I felt like I had all they symptoms last month yet af still came, so idk.
8dpo is really early still. Thanks hope keep us updated on how u get on too. X

I forgot to add one more thing in my info- I am going for my blood test on 9dpo as I get continuous brown spotting 3 days before my AF all the time. So, i read in the forums that it may be due to low progesterone. Talked to my doc and she was okay to get it tested. Will keep you guys posted.

I believe you get get progesterone tablets? Yes definetly let us know. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->