7dpo + and lacking ANY symptoms!

MrsReed2015

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I'm roughly 7dpo (going on my 'mydays' app) We haven't been actively trying due to us experiencing an ectopic, MMC and a chemical this year. We've kind of taken the 'when it happens it happens' approach.

I plan to loose weight in the new year in order to help :blush:

Anyway, this month we dtd every day ( which is usual for us:blush:) so have covered the ovulation hopefully!

For the whole of this year I have been experiencing sore nipples and (.)(.) every month from ovulation to AF. And they are so bad they become untouchable. However this month I have nothing?

Today I slept during the day which is odd but I think it's a cold coming.

Has anyone else had a lack of symptoms which led to a BFP? I'm hoping that this is our Christmas miracle! I would love to give hubby the present he dreams of.

Thanks in advance!

I don't really get any symptoms till after ive got a Bfp with my babies. At 7dpo, even if you are pregnant, baby might it have even implanted yet. Good luck!

Sore in my right (.) today, not the nipple but behind it? Bizzare!

Yes some women get 0 of their normal pre AF symptoms and it leads to a BFP. Wish you luck ! :dust:

No symptoms was what tipped me off with ds1. I had some "usual" pre period stuff but i didn't crave certain foods like I usually did (like peanut butter and chocolate) and my boobs weren't nearly as sore as they usually were leading up to af.

This pregnancy was a different story...haha.

Hope this is a good sign for you! Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->