7DPO and lots of CM (sorry if TMI!)

Bettyt63

2 beautiful babies
Reaction score
Haven't posted on here for a while as I got so fed up of the whole TTC and getting let down every month with a BFN :-(
This month however I feel totally different (this could be my mind getting carried away!) I have a LOT of EWCM and I'm 7DPO, there is tons and I have never had this before???? I think I'm going to go and buy a few cheap pg tests today and take one tmrw even tho I know it's ridiculously early to test.
Wish me luck!!!!

:dust::dust:
Good luck!! I hope you get that BFP! I know they say you won't test + that soon but I've heard some people do. I am 6DPO today and getting that itch to test. I've also had some different crampy feelings I haven't had before which makes me want to test even more! I wish you the best!!

Thanks mango.... Looks like AF is due for both of us at the same time.... Fingers crossed we get the results we want!!!! :)
Ps: decided not to buy any tests till at least Wednesday this week

Thanks mango.... Looks like AF is due for both of us at the same time.... Fingers crossed we get the results we want!!!! :)
Ps: decided not to buy any tests till at least Wednesday this week

Hello ladies, I'm 4 dpo an I'd like join you ladies in this tww.

Yes of course! Join in the fun and games that is our 2 week wait :)

@Betty63 how long have you been ttc and have you had any medical help?

Hi kat.... We have been trying for baby no 2 for the last 16 months..... I have low progesterone and have previously had ovarian cysts and endometriosis :-(
If I do get my period this month then I have to go for SALP examination (where dye is injected in the womb and Fallopian tubes to check for blockages) I have to say my doctor has been fantastic and we were referred to the fertility clinic very quickly.... Hoping I can fall naturally but at this point will try anything :)
How about you??? Have you been at this long?

@Betty63, I've been ttc 1 year now, in 2012 I had the Hsg performed and both tubes were clear. I started Clomid 100 mg days 3-7, Mucinex 1200 days 10-15 and Ovidrel on July 15th. I had two follicles on left ovary as of July 15th. On July 15th I also had a postcoital test performed (check to see if sperm is swimming in mucus) and all was well so the nurse gave me the Ovidrel shot while in office. We bd everyday from July 13th up until now!!

Hi kat...... So have you just started on clomid this month?
That's exciting! All sounds promising!!! When will you be testing?
I feel like I just need a full MOT down there to get things going! Hoping the HSG will clear any blockages and get things going!! Then I guess if my progesterone levels are still low I may also get prescribed clomid but I don't know! Only time will tell xx

I tried Clomid 50mg days 5-9 with my OB one year ago. This will be my first month trying again with an higher dosage with Ovidrel and RE. I feel really good about this cycle I'll probably test August 2nd. If I test any sooner I'll get a false positive because the Ovidrel is the injectable hormone hcg.

Well good luck to you I hope you get the news you've been waiting for...... Think im out :-( have no symptoms and just feel like AF is round the corner.
Keep me posted.
PS: 2nd august (2010) was the date I found out I was pg with my daughter so it's a lucky day!!!!

Thanks Betty63, don't give up yet, wait until AF comes to count yourself out.

Hi again bettyt63

I'm joining in on this post as there is so much going on with the other post haha x

Well, I don't seem to have any symptoms now either, just a dull ache in tummy and back.
I've had no sign of implantation bleed either. I remember of my first pregnancy was sore boobs, probably because I wasn't symptom spotting & turning into a crazy woman like I am now.

Af due at wkend, I feel pissed off that I've got my hopes up.
Hope your ok, are you gonna test or wait? Xx

Hi Friskyfish, we all have out hopes up at this point!! So don't be upset with yourself, we're all in this together.

Thanks Katlaw.

I've just cleaned my bathroom & caved in...did a test.
Obviously it was a BFN I'm so stupid to have done it, it's made me feel worse.
Would be so so perfect this month as my husband Is home from the Navy next week, it would have been the best news ever.:(
I need more willpower haha.

Feel as though I've got pmt symptoms now Xx

Hello ladies! How is everyone doing today? I don't really have any symptoms today at all and really want to test! I had cramping and twinges of pain the past 3 days that made it feel like AF was coming...but it's not due for another week. Nothing today except I didn't sleep well tonight and felt very very hot all night. My chart sort of looks tri-phasic with the last few days, but I've been not sleeping as well so I don't know how truly accurate my temps are.

Frisky, don't get down on yourself for getting your hopes up!! It will happen when it's meant to be! but don't get upset with yourself, you are excited to be a mom and it's normal to go through this.

Best of luck ladies! :dust::dust:

Hello ladies.... How are you all??? Of course I have tested and of course it's a bfn!!! It's obviously still early but I'm not expecting too much now.... I don't really feel down, I just want to get all my fertility tests out of the way so I can be given a magic pill that will make me pg! If only hey???
Frisky.... I was the same as you. I wasn't trying as such with my little girl, by the time I did the test I was nearly 4 weeks pregnant! i didn't understand why my boobs were so bloody sore and why I was peeing every 10 seconds! I look back at that now and wish I was like that!
Mango, I'm not sleeping well at all at the moment, I think it's the heat!!! So humid on a night here in the UK!
I have one pg test left, the question is will I use it before AF is due on Sunday????? B let's see if I can hold out......
Keep positive ladies :)

Hello ladies.... How are you all??? Of course I have tested and of course it's a bfn!!! It's obviously still early but I'm not expecting too much now.... I don't really feel down, I just want to get all my fertility tests out of the way so I can be given a magic pill that will make me pg! If only hey???
Frisky.... I was the same as you. I wasn't trying as such with my little girl, by the time I did the test I was nearly 4 weeks pregnant! i didn't understand why my boobs were so bloody sore and why I was peeing every 10 seconds! I look back at that now and wish I was like that!
Mango, I'm not sleeping well at all at the moment, I think it's the heat!!! So humid on a night here in the UK!
I have one pg test left, the question is will I use it before AF is due on Sunday????? B let's see if I can hold out......
Keep positive ladies :)

Argghhhh!! Hold out with meeee!!! :haha:I think the hot weather is what's causing my dizzy spells!! X

Ladies, last night I had flu like symptoms and were thinking I would probably call in to work today. When my alarm went off all symptoms were gone and I'm back to the mild cramps. Have anyone every experienced this while in their tww or know of someone who may have had this happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->