7dpo anyone in tww

nic_ttc_no3

Reaction score
I am soooooo impatient and gate waiting me and the hubby went away for the weekend to try kill abit time.

Now I have a week off work and my youngest daughter started nursery last week so haven't got her to keep me entertained....why did I take this week off lol.

Anyone else twiddling their thumbs waiting for that horrid af not to turn up xx

I'm 4dpo any already over analysing everything!
Baby dust to you hun xx

Thank you baby dust to yous too. I had slight nipping pain earlier today( in UK) but that's it xx

That sounds promising! Possible implantation?! Fx a BFP follows for you!
I'm in UK too (south west) xx

Hi, I am 10 dpo wishin AF stays away :) FX for us all!

im 7 dpo..cramping all day headache...when will this time pass:(

bfn on ic's:(

Thanks jeanbean you too :) got sore boobs today too I never get that don't want to get my hopes up as this is our 8th cycle TTC. I'm from Newcastle

Molgold keep us updated how you get on mother nature is so cruel lol.

Uzmaqazi fingers crossed for you.

I usually only have short cycles was due today if I only get short cycle again but after taking pregnacare last cycle (which I stopped taking incase it had messed cycle up) I had 31 day cycle last month hopefully it will be like that again so hopefully if I have a little Bean it can implant.

Longest 2 week ever lol xx

I'm 8DPO today. Had bad AF like cramps the past 2 days. First cycle on Femara. AF is due on May 4th.

I'm not exactly seven! Im finishing up day 4! I definitely feel preggers.... But am worried my mind is playing tricks.

Testing first time on Saturday.

I chart using bbt, cm, cp.
We bd a lot naturally, but we bded all cycle like all but 3 days?
First cycle ttc
2nd month off bcp
28d cycle!

Shilo what's femera??
Rosegarden620 I have my fx for u let u's know how testing Saturday goes even tho it is still early days so don't give up if it isn't bfp xx

When do you think you'll test nic? I'm going to try to hold out til the 10th.
I find it so hard not to symptom spot! Why is the tww soooo looong?! Xx

Not sure might wait till af is due if curiosity doesn't get the Bettet of me lol now 10dpo doesn't feel like only 3 days ago I made this thread lol xx

Shilo what's femera??
Rosegarden620 I have my fx for u let u's know how testing Saturday goes even tho it is still early days so don't give up if it isn't bfp xx

Ugh I knoooo! Part of me wants to hold out until Monday when I have my gyno appt.... Saturday is super early at 7dpo.

I got my bfp with dd at that time (no question on O date- I chart using bbt, cm, cp) so i guess wishful thinking....Monday will be exactly six days from AF.....

How is everyone feeling??? Any symptoms?

Oooo you could get your bfp then hope you do :)

I just feel really lazy today no energy what so ever and so tired but think its stress it's hard not to stress.
Must admit I don't chart and o tests never worked for me but I had soft cervixs and ewcm etc and my cervix still quite high so just kind of hoping x

Oooo you could get your bfp then hope you do :)

I just feel really lazy today no energy what so ever and so tired but think its stress it's hard not to stress.
Must admit I don't chart and o tests never worked for me but I had soft cervixs and ewcm etc and my cervix still quite high so just kind of hoping x

I feel the same way. My mind is consumed at the moment. Super stressful. But DF is super understanding and just as enthusiastic as I am about conceiving. He asks me what my temp is every morning lol! I'm nervous bc it's our first month. With DD (in my last relationship) 6 years ago it took me a reeeeeally long time to conceive. I did conceive however on my first regular cycle with charting.... Nonetheless, a long time (2.5 years)and I guess im scared it will take long time!

I hope it's good news for us!! Lol

Shilo what's femera??

I have PCOS and don't usually ovulate on my own. If you've heard of Clomid, Femara is basically the same. I take it on CD3 - CD7 and it forces ovulation.

Shilo oh yeah I've heard of the other stuff touch wood I've never had to use anything like that yet xx

Rosegarden I hope it works for you again it took about 6-7 month with my daughter who is now 3 and 4 month with my son who is now 8 so hope me and df get our little bean soon. Yes enthusiastic too lol gets really excited hes an amazing dad. Well I'm back to work Sunday so mind will be occupied xx

Yeah, I guess I should have knocked on more wood.

I have hypothyroidism and if untreated can stop ovulation I ended up in hospital last month as my levels were allover the place and my body all of sudden started rejecting my thyroxine tablets after 3 years of taking them so I think this might be the first month I've ovualted in a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->